What to do with Britney Jean once Britney is free?

What to do with Britney Jean  

224 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 minutes ago, Kevney said:

It has never existed in my Britney catalog. I stopped thinking about it the year it was released. 

14 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

The options :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

The delivery, the poise, the attitude. Smash thread 10/10

I’d say replace it with mdna

Thank you Queens for coming here to slay me :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

@Goten21 always here to cheer you up :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

What should I do with the album? It was my therapy and I´m thankful for it. I was listing a lot to it in 2014, one of the darkest times in my life and it saved me

I know what you mean, but then we should boycott EVERYTHING after 2005. I don´t know the reason, maybe Brit herself wanted it that way at the last minute, but actually, should Blackout be a very difficult album, with much darker songs. Then they put out Circus and gave Brit no time to rest. Femme Fatal was the beginning that we completely lost the "real" Britney. They used more doubles than ever. Hardly let her sing. On stage, they even switched off her microphone, at th(e studio they used autotune and let the background singer sing actually everything. Brit lost her dance skills completely, and she was the one who could be able to beat MJ. For music videos, like TTWE or Work *****, they used doubles too. It´s like the real Britney has vanished.

We should be the ones who should be pissed. Nothing wrong when famous people use doubles in their private life so they can spend some time with friends and the double distracts the fans and paparazzi. But cheating with singing and music videos and maybe shootings too?! We pay for Britney, not for an I don´t know, some average girl. This is actually cheating. And, this is not the case with Brit, she is perfect in every way, but I would rather have the real Britney in a video where her skin has crinkles, her butt is shapeless, and her skin has cellulite because they are  Britney´s crinkles, Britney´s butt, and Britney´ cellulite. I don´t want another girl, no matter how perfect she is. They can keep her!!!! I WILL Britney!!!!   But I don´t blame Brit herself. I think it is a mix of two circumstances. First, I think that there were very dark and evil things that happened in her private life so she was just not in the state to work. And they covered it up with doubles so they don´t want to get in trouble because of the things they did to her. And of cause, they don´t want to miss the money. And Brit herself fought with them because she wanted to have become her will ( which is very understandable) and refused to work. So, it is not easy to get out of a contract, so the uses doubles.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

What should I do with the album? It was my therapy and I´m thankful for it. I was listing a lot to it in 2014, one of the darkest times in my life and it saved me ( along with the album "Neumond" by Joachim Witt).

I know what you mean, but then we should boycott EVERYTHING after 2005. I don´t know the reason, maybe Brit herself wanted it that way at the last minute, but actually, should Blackout be a very difficult album, with much darker songs. Then they put out Circus and gave Brit no time to rest. Femme Fatal was the beginning that we completely lost the "real" Britney. They used more doubles than ever. Hardly let her sing. On stage, they even switched off her microphone, at the studio they used autotune and let the background singer sing actually everything. Brit lost her dance skills completely, and she was the one who could be able to beat MJ. For music videos, like TTWE or Work *****, they used doubles too. It´s like the real Britney has vanished.

We should be the ones who should be pissed. Nothing wrong when famous people use doubles in their private life so they can spend some time with friends and the double distracts the fans and paparazzi. But cheating with singing and music videos and maybe shootings too?! We pay for Britney, not for an I don´t know, some average girl. This is actually cheating. And, this is not the case with Brit, she is perfect in every way, but I would rather have the real Britney in a video where her skin has crinkles, her butt is shapeless, and her skin has cellulite because they are  Britney´s crinkles, Britney´s butt, and Britney´ cellulite. I don´t want another girl, no matter how perfect she is. They can keep her!!!! I WILL Britney!!!!   But I don´t blame Brit herself. I think it is a mix of two circumstances. First, I think that there were very dark and evil things that happened in her private life so she was just not in the state to work. And they covered it up with doubles so they don´t want to get in trouble because of the things they did to her. And of cause, they don´t want to miss the money. And Brit herself fought with them because she wanted to have become her will ( which is very understandable) and refused to work. So, it is not easy to get out of a contract, so the uses doubles.

I know what YOU mean! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: I started stanning Britney hard since the Femme Fatale era.

I have good memories with the BJ album as well.

But after some years honestly it looks disgraceful in her discography. And I think I you understand what I mean.

• Love 3
  • Super Mods

It’s not that bad of an album, there are hidden gems like Alien ( one of my top favorites of all time from her), Til it’s gone, Dont Cry, Hold On Tight and Work *****. I am on the fence with Perfume...the dreaming mix is so much better and was the original version anyways until they thought it’s not poppy enough.

you can tell she really wanted a somber indie vibe but her team was like it’s not on brand and brought in that dictator Will.I.Am. It’s no wonder she didn’t do much promo or cared about recording additional vocals like she did with Glory and probably why Myah came in. She had a vision for it and they just ignored it because they wanted classic pop s** Britney. 

plus I think the photography is amazing, wished she didn’t do that duck face for the album cover but I’m glad Randee wasn’t picked yet again for the artwork. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, IndieBritFan said:

Re-record like Taylor Swift 

Godness no. Leave it in the past, as well as her entire discography and move on. A new beginning, start over from 0.

I swear if I ever listen Baby, Oops, Toxic again I really cant stand them anymore. Just kidding :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy: but I wish if she decides to keep making music and performing, that her setlists were made 90% of new material and maybe 1 or 2 classics, no more. 

• Like 3