Britney's seductive songs are the best

We all know it's true so don't even try to deny it. She's a queen of s xy, seductive songs. Her voice is perfect for this, she's the best in this out of EVERY pop girl. Her seductive songs make you feel like a sIut but in a pure way, I don't know how to explain it :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Btw we are not talking here about Gimme More & the rest of the Blackout here cause I feel like it's a totally different story and level of se ual expression, it's definitely more risky but I love it anyway 

Spoiler

As you can see she has tons of unreleased songs like that 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We all know it's true so don't even try to deny it. She's a queen of s xy, seductive songs. Her voice is perfect for this, she's the best in this out of EVERY pop girl. Her seductive songs make you fe

@Midnight this thread deserved better  You are my Exhale sugar daddy so I am once again asking you to feature my flop thread 

What about this songs?  

• Twitter Team

Don't forget Girls and Boys, Over To You Now and Get Naked!

Her s£x jams are truly one of a kind. Touch Of My Hand is one of my fave non-single Britney songs.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Isla said:

Don't forget Girls and Boys, Over To You Now and Get Naked!

Her s£x jams are truly one of a kind. Touch Of My Hand is one of my fave non-single Britney songs.

And Don´t Hang Up and Phonographie.And of cause a lot from the songs of the Glory album.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2021 at 5:12 PM, princessmimi said:

Lol what?

Its true!

Madonna was the first female popstar to be sxual.

You dont have to deny that just cause youre a britney fan

Just becos Madonna was the first doesn't mean she was the best tho