"Future Nostalgia" Best-Selling Female Album Of 2021 In US!

Dula Pepe has proven longevity with her massive era, Future Nostalgia, released April of last year which has become even more bigger this year. Not only is Levitating, the 5th single from the era a strong contender for #1 but the 2020 disco-dance album has now become the best selling female album in the United States selling 587,000 units!!

Thoughts exhale? Slay? sHOOKEtH? Destroyed? :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman: Lemme know :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:dula-best.jpg.b0ea4d6e9e1d36684d96ede65c897a64.jpg

• Love 7
2 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Am I the only one that thinks she’s overrated? I couldn’t get into the album, only liked Break My Heart and the remix of Physical with Gwen! 

Also remember when artists would debut selling figures like these, people really don’t buy music anymore...it’s kinda sad! 

Yeah thankfully for artists , Taylor Swift negotiated higher royalities for streaming 

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

We need a justice for FN campaign! She NEEDS a number one. It’s too good. Then she can hurry up and deliver those B-sides. :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

I wish she had released the moonlight vinyls for everyone at the same time. I really want this #1 so bad, but considering what she’s accomplished already, I’d settle for a #1 single 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Am I the only one that thinks she’s overrated? I couldn’t get into the album, only liked Break My Heart and the remix of Physical with Gwen! 

Also remember when artists would debut selling figures like these, people really don’t buy music anymore...it’s kinda sad! 

I don't find her overrated honestly. I understand that not everyone will like FN, but she has worked very hard to get the album where it is today so considering how hard-working she has been, it'd rather be weird to call her overrated. If u mean overhyped however, then I guess I see what u mean (even though for me, she deserves every ounce of praise she gets).

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block