Almost 30 years later, Thalia recreates her iconic looks from the 90's for Vogue México

20 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

So basically u can say she is the Britney of the latin pop scene?

Idk, I think it was a different kind of path that she went through in her career, she came from a group that was super popular, then she struggled to succeed with her first solo albums, until she finally found her hits, then part of her popularity was also thanks to her telenovelas. So yeah, it was different. 

However her rivalry with Paulina Rubio, that has always been compared to the Britney x Christina rivalry :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: But they're just completely different artists. 

I think Fey's career would be more similar to Britney, just her first three eras though. Their style, audiences and even the timing at which her albums were released is very similar to BOMT-OIDIA-Britney, and they also changed a lot by the fourth album, it's just that Fey didn't have the same luck nor the support of her label, as Britney did with ITZ, Toxic, etc. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block