Madonna uploads a video, and at 62, she is still the same girl she was 30 years ago.

Madonna uploads a new funny video. With her classic self esteem boosting speech. 

If one thing I love about Madonna, since her divorce from Guy, she went back to the girl that told us, Be a freedom fighter, back to being ***ual and controversial (many stans feel Guy trapped her and her essence of what Made Madonna madonna).

My friend Michael put it best, she tried the housewife devoting mom, that girl inside her was still there it was only a matter of time til Madonna came back to the Erotica and s** rebel we loved her for. It's a refreshing to see the girl I fell for is and always is the real Madonna. The housewife Madonna will go down as the sell out and imposter phase version of Madonna.  

In the end. The self esteem speech says it best. 

"I'm  Herstory"

" Not, His story"

"I'm the ****"

"I'm still here"

"So, There"

Mtv Madonna GIF

@iAlwaysSingLive

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

The teeth grillz have got to go. 

Judge Judy Reaction GIF

I think she does it cos she knows it pisses everybody off, she always lived off of pissing people off, it's her sport and if it's the fans that get pissed off, she does it more intentional. She knows they hate the grills, she does it, now cos she knows they hate it, and she loves it. 

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block