may14-min.jpg.5de6b5789d7b7750b4e3b9fcc95c788b.jpg 

On May 14, 2000, MTV had a special show called Britney Live! to commemorate the upcoming release of her second studio album Oops!... I Did It Again. Her mom was there, they played her music videos, there was an interview, questions from her fans, and many other things. She performed (You Drive Me) Crazy, Oops!... I Did It Again and Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know.

XRAY_HQ_MTV_28229.jpg

XRAY_HQ_MTV_28129.jpg

On May 14, 2004, she was performing at Frankfurt, Germany during her Onyx Hotel Tour.

009.jpg

029.jpg

On May 14, 2011, Britney was a guest host at KIIS FM's Wango Tango Festival. 

b8ac6f27aa0f0f39ea6128.jpg

035.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

009.jpg

016.jpg

A year later, on May 14, 2012, the X Factor Season 2 judges were finally announced, after months of specualation: Britney Spears and Demi Lovato would join L.A. Reid and Simon Cowell on the panel of judges. It was during this show that she would get to work with one of her best friends, makeup artist, Billy B. 

018.jpg

017.jpg

015.jpg

025.jpg

On May 14, 2020, a series of pictures of Britney and her boyfriend at her pool were posted on her Instagram, with the caption "Such a beautiful day !!!! God bless 👔👗!!!!!"

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

People were really critical of her looks at the time...showing all of these close-ups and comparing her to her peers.

Yeah, I was on Exhale back in 2012 and a lot of  people bashed Britney’s looks. It’s actually quite sad thinking about it. X Factor provided loads of great style moments imo. 

• Like 5
14 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

Do you not see her cake?!?!? Lol

xd
You edited them too realistically, some people legit look like that / have gotten surgery to look like that. It would’ve been funny in like 2010 but now it’s too real lmao

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

xd
You edited them too realistically, some people legit look like that / have gotten surgery to look like that. It would’ve been funny in like 2010 but now it’s too real lmao

Nah I loved Britney's natural look during this time, 2012 and 2016 her body was amazing 

39 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

what do people do to get into these events, do they sell tickets or something? or it's through invitation? 

o i go thru work, i work in tv so we get tickets to go see what the networks are offering up for the year. she was there promoting x factor that year. 

• Like 1