Talking to my british and European gays, they said it best. You're better off in Europe.

Once again I realize my anger is at the community, but more in line I hate the US gay community, I probably would have loved it if I was born in the 60s and experienced it when it was campy and not so much of what it is today. 

The truth is they have said it, you probably be happier in Europe where you're accepted for being campy, discoy and rainbows and glitter, the problem isn't you, it's the fact the American gay culture wants to erase you cos you're viewed as a harmful stereotype when you're not. 

In Europe you are more celebrated and preferred , and you would find a guy faster than the average American gay would..

You appreciate our culture and our music better than most Americans, you understand pop Music is supposed to be campy and fun. And full of images aimed for gay men. You understand dance music better than average American gay. 

Move to London or somewhere in Europe (not Russia of course) and watch you're anger go away and permanent bliss will forever be yours. 

I did say if this happens, I would gladly say "**** America, I was never accepted anyway". That's not my home. 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Super Mods

I wish things in Europe were as you wish hun. The truth is, we are EXTREMELY ***ual – even obsessed with it. Europeans are probably the most shallow of all continents, we are obsessed with good body and good figure. 

It's true that we, in general, are much more progressive than Americans, and so men are much more free to express themselves, but the hyper-***uality still ruins it :( 

But yeah, I do agree that being gay is much better in Europe than anywhere else in the world (even the USA) :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: we're still far from perfect though.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block