Evanescence mocked Britney spears and pop stars in their video for Everybody's fool

Amy Lee is not a fan of "Fake" Britney spears and fake culture and fake music..

Despite denying it, she admitted Everybody's fool is about Britney Spears and ***ual pop stars she deems fake, from making fun of Pepsi sponsorships, with a fake Pepsi can from wearing an adult film version of the school girl outfit, with a scene of her crotch included..

Amy said she wrote the track due her sisters obsession with Boys, shirtless men, getting laid constantly and of course Britney Spears, needless to say  Amy admits her sister doesn't and will not talk to her  to her? But Amy said I as an older sister was concerned, so as a musician I did what was needed to get out.

Doing research. AVRIL, pink and Amy lee were all created to fight back at Boy crazy and girly girls like Britney in response to not continuing the message of Riot girl and The Spice girls not needing a man, they're fun, but not essential to being an independent women..

Here's the Amy lee video that ruined her fragile relationship with her cheerleader sister. Aka what amy would call the clique girls. 

I love “fallen” And the song (video sucks : D)

Being like Britney(and shade Britney) and being anti-Britney was must to get noticed in the first half of 00s I guess.. 

everybody made headlines by mention her. Brit was the standard of smth Amy gone too far once and crossed some borders towards Brit.. but no one criticised her as I know (later she try to defend her in 2007 as I remember)..

• Like 2

Are you guys serious? Amy Lee is one of the few celebs who defended Britney back in 2007, even banning people from her own forum for disrespecting Britney. everybody's fool is inspired by Britney's and Christina's lives, how everything can look so perfect but they go through hard **** behind the scenes. It's actually supporting Britney, not shading her. Jesus Christ.

• Love 2
  • Like 1