Britney at 2021 Eurovision

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Which one of yall did this         Serbia is killing it though. Sanja killed that key change  

Bosnia doesn't have a representor again so I'm rooting for Hurricane. I love these girls and I hope that they will place in top 10. Albina from Croatia is also super good. Our neighboors are really de

Yeah Bosnia gave up. Cant blame us. That **** is expensive af and we didnt have good results since 2006/09 lol. Hurricane is amazing. Probably one of the best out there. They will do good televot

Bosnia doesn't have a representor again so I'm rooting for Hurricane. I love these girls and I hope that they will place in top 10. Albina from Croatia is also super good. Our neighboors are really delivering this year! Best of luck guys! ❤🙂

12 minutes ago, Lonely2001 said:

Bosnia doesn't have a representor again so I'm rooting for Hurricane. I love these girls and I hope that they will place in top 10. Albina from Croatia is also super good. Our neighboors are really delivering this year! Best of luck guys! ❤🙂

Yeah Bosnia gave up. Cant blame us. That **** is expensive af and we didnt have good results since 2006/09 lol.

Hurricane is amazing. Probably one of the best out there. They will do good televoting wise thanks to diaspora. But jury's will do them dirty.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Lil-Jay said:

I'm from Croatia and I love our song but prefer Serbia:letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:girls are EVERYTHING!

Go go Hurricane!!!

But I would love if both Serbia and Croatia are in Top10

Both Albina and them are amazing. But Hurricane girls are everything like jfc.

yesterday i had a dream where i met all three of them in "kafana" and me and ivana fell in love and i was defending her from the paparazzi and some creepy guy that wanted to touch her

( . )( . ) :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Haha 1