Ally Brooke reveals Fifth Harmony were mentally and verbally abused

12 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

@Easy There Knows only way these girls can get royalties is through songwriting, and none of them wrote the songs..so there's no money at all for them..their voices is owned by Somy.

These girls were only teens, I mean none of them turned 21 til between 2017 and 2018, so they took advantage of teens and their naivety of I'm a singer living my dream.  

That’s sad. I hope they use their fame in some capacity. I’d support their go fund me page or onlyfans tbh. 

• Love 1

I watched it for 10mins. I think she is beautiful and trying to succeed in that bussiness. Not sure if interviewing is her but we'll see. I think she looks a lot like Nicole from pcd just yonger. And i think with good team and managing ppl she can have solo success too. I guess with 5h they all thought like lets try it and then we'll have opportunity to rise solo. But it turned really different and i think there were a lot of jealousy bc they wanted to be solo not group. 

And unfortunately music bussiness is usually  not about that u want but about money. It is sad if she experienced any kind of abuse while being in a group.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Frankie8 said:

This was one of those times it's good I kept reading the thread instead of just the first post then leaving. I would have been believing lies.

Star Wars Smh GIF by LEGO

Exactly why I called him out. I'm not a fan of Camila but created his own narrative to make her look horrible and it simply wasnt true.

Ally did say she was miserable in 5H and when she thinks back to those times shes grateful for the fans, meeting celebs and traveling but the majority of it she thinks back and is sad. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Wow dude. That's uncalled for. The user just asked you a question...no need to attack him.

I dont even know who this girl he speaks of that i dissed? I just dont like liars and I asked him about why he lied in the OP. He's told me "f/uck you", "i hate you" and wish death upon me when I was under a different username. I really don't get why @Spicechinodiva isn't banned. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Did you even watch the podcast?! She never once mentioned Camila. She never said that the judges wanted her to be like Camila. She never alluded to Camila being the main vocalist in the albums. She never said that once Camila left that she thought things would get better. She never said anything about not having a budget. She never said they were fired on a Monday. She never talked about a reunion. She never said she and the others were blackballed. 

Why do you make up so many lies in your threads? To make it seem more salacious? :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Thank god it wasn’t just me. I was listening to the podcast while playing with my dog and thought I had missed all that tea or something :ehidk_britney_um_eek: I can confirm, the OP just made all that up.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

I dont even know who this girl he speaks of that i dissed? I just dont like liars and I asked him about why he lied in the OP. He's told me "f/uck you", "i hate you" and wish death upon me when I was under a different username. I really don't get why @Spicechinodiva isn't banned. 

Yeah. I didn't experience any negative things with this user myself but this was definitely really a reason to get banned. His comment was uncalled for.

• Love 1

I honestly am not surprised by all this. It must have been so hard on them. Music industry is so mean and bad. We know for sure what they have done to Britney and others.

I mean, look at Nsync. They were so famous but Justin decided to go solo. JC tried as well but everything went wrong for his solo album.

It's all a question of money. That is sad.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block