In a just released poll, California voters only 6% support Caitlyn Jenner, while 94% hate her..

When Caitlyn Jenner announced her run for governor of California..

My thought was given how everybody is tired of the Kardashians and Jenners now, was this a great idea made up by Kris to keep the name relevant after the show ends. 

Most of us question if caitlin was a stunt cos of how this family uses them to no end ( that's why many of us didn't believe kim was robbed initially, even I said, ratings are down, kris creates a scheme to add interest, it did happen but most of us question everything when it comes to that family, even the kylie pregnancy was thought to be a stunt to make it relevant!)

Caitlyn's conservative views are not popular in California, even Conservative fox news reporter Pete Hegseth said, he's voting for Trump, but he knows how New york votes, so he will never win New york..

Her views on transgender is controversial and divisive especially her views on the sports topic, her supporting trump and being LGBT has also made her an outcast of our community, even her views on same s** marriage aren't good either. 

Her statements on the homeless has also caused controversy as well..let's just say in a nutshell..

Regardless or orientations or political beliefs. Nobody is voting for Caitlyn, plus only 13% of conservatives would vote for her, and that's the 18-29 age bracket. 

The older ones especially people her age, don't like her cos she's transgender and that's not ideally acceptable in that Republican age bracket. 

Caitlyn bow out before its embarrassing and you become more of a joke. Even your own children are ashamed and embarrassed of this run.

They don't support this at all, either..

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2021/05/no-one-likes-caitlyn-jenner-according-bleak-new-poll/

Here's the article to the poll..

I think being trans, a celebrity and a jenner really hurts her in this incident also being a Republican at her age, when that age group hates us. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block