Little Mix perform "Confetti" and SERVE vocals

Slayer

WOWWWW :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

This was their first performance of 'Confetti' and their first acoustic performance as a trio.

The vocals - Leigh-Anne and Perrie slaying whilst pregnant :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

They also did an interview for Youtube ahead of the performance:

E1Ui60OXsAA2jzk.thumb.jpeg.07d4eccb1e3d45e4b5344f4e4179f7a2.jpegWho else is serving these vocals?! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 8

@Slayer apple Music picked Confetti remix as it's track of the week, giving the girls a cover photo and more promotion in the US on their biggest playlist the A List one, there unstoppable now. It only took Simon and syco to go away to give them what they needed actual promotion and publicity.. I cant send the pic. 

But if you have an Instagram. Message me I'll send the pic cos you're better at this than I am. 

• Love 1

AMAZING❣️ True Growth as Artists and as Women.

Very Cool to see such Empowered, and Truly Talented 

Women remain in the spotlight, and 

Transition from Better to Even Better.

The World Needs This Triumph.

Critics of these young ladies should 

try singing a song like them...

‘Then, perhaps they will grow 

to appreciate their gifts ❤️

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

@Slayer apple Music picked Confetti remix as it's track of the week, giving the girls a cover photo and more promotion in the US on their biggest playlist the A List one, there unstoppable now. It only took Simon and syco to go away to give them what they needed actual promotion and publicity.. I cant send the pic. 

But if you have an Instagram. Message me I'll send the pic cos you're better at this than I am. 

They are slowly getting more US promo :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Is this the playlist? Is it really this a big thing?!

2 hours ago, Alestaos said:

I watched this with my sister and we both were dead and buried by their vocals Season 13 Reaction GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Seriously its such a vocal display, they came to show the world why they win Iconic Awards!

work it dancing GIFyaas GIF by WE tv

Honestly I was shook - I was wondering how their harmony would sound as a three piece without Jesy but holy hell they sound incredible :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Are you turning your sister into a fan? :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 1

Can we also mention they dropped a dance remix as well..

I love how these girls cater to each mandatory gay tastes. 

Bubblegum pop, pop rap, vocal ballad  and edm club banger. 

I live for these girls who understand the gays musical tastes varies. 

My mom prefers the country version of born this way. Cos of the emotional vocals. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
53 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Can we also mention they dropped a dance remix as well..

I love how these girls cater to each mandatory gay tastes. 

Bubblegum pop, pop rap, vocal ballad  and edm club banger. 

I live for these girls who understand the gays musical tastes varies. 

My mom prefers the country version of born this way. Cos of the emotional vocals. 

Ummmm damnnnn BOP! Ahhhhhhhh Thanks!!!!!!!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Honestly I was shook - I was wondering how their harmony would sound as a three piece without Jesy but holy hell they sound incredible :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Are you turning your sister into a fan? :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Yeah same, i thought there may of been an awkward moment between losing Jesy and getting the flow as a 3. But NOPE they killed it as if they were a trio from the beginning!

Turning...I'm sure you mean turned haha First person i converted to Little Mix was my sister :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Alestaos said:

Yeah same, i thought there may of been an awkward moment between losing Jesy and getting the flow as a 3. But NOPE they killed it as if they were a trio from the beginning!

Turning...I'm sure you mean turned haha First person i converted to Little Mix was my sister :wink_britney_everytime_white:

I love to hear it, so proud :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block