Olivia Rodrigo reveals her dark side in new song "good 4 u": watch the music video

• Content Curators

Olivia Rodrigo releases new song "good 4 u" ahead of her SNL performance on Saturday (May 15). She will also drop her debut album "Sour"Β next week (May 21).Β 

Β 

I have to say. Out of the last 3 songs she's released, this is my favorite! I love it when she cusses in this song. Finally! Some personality!Olivia-Rodrigo-Good-4-U.thumb.jpg.00d2b9b05e4d369f2736920b4c315395.jpg

• Love 2

The album is about an ex boyfriend basically Joshua Bassett her co star in the tv series, so this is really awkward.Β 

Β 

But as someone pointed out, this is disney pr as usual, even when none of them are signed to Hollywood, it's rumored the love triangle is all staged to make disney cool again and get more subscribers to disney+. They have the marvel fans along with star wars, but that's not enoughΒ 

Love it, this reminds me of picture to burn and you can see Taylor's impact on her.Β 

Β 

Part one, it's his fault, he's emotional, he doesn't know what pain feels like, cos he's cold and typical of guys to move on easier that girls.Β 

Β 

Β 

Love it, looks like a story is unfolding could the girl be ******** in the follow up video. Her smile is to evil in the end, something happened to the cheerleader she purposely bumped into to let her presence known.Β Β 

I kinda like it. As y’all mentioned, there’s Lorde, Paramore and Taylor influences all over the track and Britney and Jennifer’s Body references in the mv.

I can’t help but wonder if this isΒ her own material or if she’s another puppet.

1 hour ago, Samsung44 said:

I can’t help but wonder if this isΒ her own material or if she’s another puppet.

According to Tidal:

Composer: Daniel Nigro, Olivia Rodrigo

Lyricist: Daniel Nigro, Olivia Rodrigo

Most of the production and instruments: Alexander 23, Daniel Nigro

Β 

This definitely seems pretty authentic and intimate. There seems to be a big industry push behind her, but the music is seemingly anything but that.Β :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block