Something I find interesting

Britney never wanted to be a role model yet almost every if not every pop girl has a part of the Britney blueprint. From the smaller pop acts like Ava Max to the Titans like TSwift, if you combine them all, (they all hold a piece of Britney’s success) they make a puzzle. I just find that funny for the girl who didn’t want to be the role model. I’m not saying this from a bias point of view either. I just really see Britney in almost all other female pop acts. Even her peers were competing to be her when they were all younger. Xtina grew into her own more over time but until this day, she still has major Brit elements. Her impact is crazy lol. I think her latest trend is definitely Vegas. Everyone and their Mother wants a residency now. :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

• Like 5
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney never wanted to be a role model yet almost every if not every pop girl has a part of the Britney blueprint. From the smaller pop acts like Ava Max to the Titans like TSwift, if you combine the

@PokemonSpears said it best - Britney was viewed as, "unskilled", and, "talentless", which makes people go, "well if SHE'S famous, there's no reason I can't!!!!!!1111!!!!!", but they never end up putt

It’s true, they said at the time her voice wasn’t that great and basically just like an average teen doing karaoke, she was pretty but pretty girls were a dime a dozen, they really painted her as an a

• Community Curators

What I wanna know is why none of them are as interesting as her, given that they were inspired by her, I mean you would think they'd get it but well :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 1

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

2 hours ago, Midnight said:

What I wanna know is why none of them are as interesting as her, given that they were inspired by her, I mean you would think they'd get it but well :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

A lot of these girls are in their own right! I’m attracted to most of them just not as strong as Brit. I loved what Gaga served her first few years for literally all the same reasons she just had a different style. Other than her the other girls serve good videos, performances, songs, albums, they all sell well, they’re just missing the controversy part. Again Gaga did it, and Miley comes in second place with her Bangerz era. Katy Perry’s TD reminded me of Oops! era. Ari has that image and cute girl X factor look. Selena has the same effect. Her charisma is very attractive and her relationship with JB reminded me of Brit and JT. Taylor has the all American sweetheart appeal and sales. Billie is similar as she’s so young and the teenage idol at the moment with catchy music and overnight success. These girls are all missing funk, mystery, and controversy.

53 minutes ago, Midnight said:

@PokemonSpears said it best - Britney was viewed as, "unskilled", and, "talentless", which makes people go, "well if SHE'S famous, there's no reason I can't!!!!!!1111!!!!!", but they never end up putting in the work. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

@PokemonSpears said it best - Britney was viewed as, "unskilled", and, "talentless", which makes people go, "well if SHE'S famous, there's no reason I can't!!!!!!1111!!!!!", but they never end up putting in the work. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

It’s true, they said at the time her voice wasn’t that great and basically just like an average teen doing karaoke, she was pretty but pretty girls were a dime a dozen, they really painted her as an average girl that was plucked from school and thrown into this popstar life when they forgot she had intensive showbiz training. She literally said that working on the mmc was how she developed her skills as a performer. I don’t think she gets credit for being so self aware, watching her raw footages of her music videos she knows when to put it on when needed. Not to mention she just oozes charisma even at a young age, you just know she will be a star. To me it’s just the perfect recipe that can’t be replicated no matter how hard people try.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Midnight said:

They all carry some type of spark but that’s why people like Brit don’t come often. The full package and the determination are very rare. Were blessed to have grown during a time where Brit dominated our generation’s popular culture. Gaga took the lead and is definitely the last female in years to come THAT close. I actually think Gaga nearly hit that level of prime but did too much too soon and it died off way faster. She’s the only one in my lifetime though. I guess that’s subjective but the influence  was real lol. 

• Like 1