Mel B in a new video highlighting domestic violence and is loosely inspired by what she experienced right down to the violence itself.

Trigger warning..

Spice Girl Mel B secretly endured what many people are ashamed to talk about or even acknowledge it..

Mel B is a survivor of domestic violence. Her marriage to Stephen belafone was extremely violent.  

Fans were upset when the original reunion tour of all 5 Spice girls ended abruptly.  

It wasn't until her book Brutally honest that Mel B revealed she really wasn't in a good place. To be with the fans and the girls party on stage to getting beat up in hotel rooms in a hotel different from my sisters. I had to pull the plug. She apologized to the fans that had tickets to the cancelled remaining dates. 

My heart breaks for Mel and anybody who goes through this, I just wish men would speak up to, but because of how men are raised to be ashamed and guilty of abuse and emotions. They act like nothing happened. 

Mel B in a new ITV's interview, explains the two lives she lived. 

Scary spice was her shield to protect herself, to wear make up and hide bruises on America's got talent, to get beat up at home was daily life for her..

She left several times, but like normal victims, she came back. It wasn't until her father's death, that she was able to get out..

@Slayer

@Jordan Miller

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block