What happened to Christina's Las Vegas residency?

With her new contract, with a new label,

I’m actually Really Hoping for 

The Best for Christina.

She has ALWAYS been a Powerhouse 

Vocalist, and I Believe that she 

Really Deserves A Moment In The Sun.

Honestly, It Is So Awesome To See

Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, 
Avril Lavigne, Paris Hilton,

And Christina still Diligently 

Working Hard, and Being

More In Touch With 

Who They Really Are 💖🌞

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Upload yr residency already, Onika. Watch the other rappers follow u :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

My idol is still selling arenas OVERSEAS, something we can’t say about this chickLet :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

But idk about the residencies, I kinda embrace them and I think it’s cool to do them thanks to the queen of Music Britney Jean :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
14 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

That's a beautiful post, thanks for sharing!

As a Britney mega stan myself as well, I can drag Xtina till no end BUT she was Britney's only competition (or shadow, however you wanna see it) at the time, and that's a tough spot to be in, so deep inside I respect her for that. And she's become a great artist and woman over the years. So don't be so mean.

Oh completely! I think a lot of us fall into that thinking at times, because she was very much the ying to Britney's yang, but I remember being so gobsmacked when she came on, and no joke, when Dirrrty came on fans lost their minds!

2 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Oh completely! I think a lot of us fall into that thinking at times, because she was very much the ying to Britney's yang, but I remember being so gobsmacked when she came on, and no joke, when Dirrrty came on fans lost their minds!

I love this video. I never realized how close they were career wise in the beginning

5 hours ago, -BoxerInTheRing- said:

She has like 2 or 3 good songs. Total. Walk Away being one of em. Id probably like more if she wasnt such an ***hole as a person...

Ok,then you should listen to this:

Genie In A Bottle

I Turn To You

Come On Over

Reflection

When You Put Your Hands on Me

Don´t Make Me Love You

Genio Atrapado

Falsas Esperanzas

Ven Conmigo

Can´t Hold Us Down

Fighter

Infatuation

Loving Me  4 Me

Beautiful

Make Over

Cruz 

Soar

Get Mine Get Yours

Dirrty

The Voice Within

Keep On Singing My Song

Oh Mother

Still Dirrty

Welcome

Candyman

Hurt

Mercy On Me

Save Me From Myself

Keeps Getting Better

Car Wash

Tell Me

Lady Marmelade

Army Of Me

Your Body

Bionic

Not Myself Tonight

Woohoo

Desnudate

You Lost Me

Birds Of Prey

Stronger Then Ever

Fall In Line

Feel This Moment

• Love 3

Im Xtina Fan I Love Bionic, Her first album and stripped of course, there are albums that i could listen from the first song to the last one.

but i think she mades the show a little bit boring with her setlist, she needs to make it more popsy more boom boom and performing songs IN THE ORIGINAL MIX , the 30% of her last shows are boring with all this mariah concept,  and too many boring ballads

I attended the final show of that leg (not knowing it would be the final show ever) on a whim in March 2020. I saw pit tickets were only $70 dollars so I flew out solo with a flight voucher I had  the same day. Little did I know it would be my last concert before the pandemic and that the world would change literally one week after that show.

I had such a good time even going by myself. I never do things like that. But Xtina was amazing. I couldn’t believe how close to her I was. And britney is my girl but I really did love how open Xtina was with her fans. I’ve been in the pit for piece of me 4 times but Xtina actually reached out and touched her fans and signed things for them.

It’s kinda crazy to think back like how things worked out. She even said until November, and never came back... someone from her team even contacted me to use my video clips I posted on insta to use in her Instagram post.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, -BoxerInTheRing- said:

She has like 2 or 3 good songs. Total. Walk Away being one of em. Id probably like more if she wasnt such an ***hole as a person...

I´ve overread the last sentence. I never got warm with Chris as a person too. But from the professional side, she is on Britney´s level. Great songwriting, her albums are really good, you can listen to them without a skip. And I must confess, even when there are some songs I skip from Chris because I don´t like them so much, there is no Christina song I hate as I do with a few Britney songs( Intimidated, Chillin With You, Big Fat Bass...) Even when I don´t like Chris that much as a person, her writing, singing, and whole work are too good to ignore.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block