What happened to Christina's Las Vegas residency?

9 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Shady jokes aside, she was performing up until New Years and had a touring version of the show in Europe, called "The X Tour". 

I saw her live in Dublin, she played to a smaller crowd of about 5k people (I don't know if it sold out) but I cannot understate this; Christina is phenomal live. I honestly believe she is in her second prime. Her voice was so powerful live and she was electric to watch. Her range isn't as crazy high as it once was, but she has so much power now! The show was kinda intimate compared to other acts (the arena holds around 16k, but can't be changed from fully seated, to only standing or a smaller theatre layout like a Vegas show) and I was in the pit.

I'm a Britney stan for live but that night made me appreciate her so much more. 

That's a beautiful post, thanks for sharing!

As a Britney mega stan myself as well, I can drag Xtina till no end BUT she was Britney's only competition (or shadow, however you wanna see it) at the time, and that's a tough spot to be in, so deep inside I respect her for that. And she's become a great artist and woman over the years. So don't be so mean.

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block