Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, BTS and more will guest star in the upcoming Friends reunion special

43 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It's up there with I love Lucy. That makes it iconic. 

What needs a proper reunion is The nanny, it's bigger than it was in the 90s. 

The kids **** with fran than they do the central perk 6. 

Many hate how Chandler treated his dad, many hated how Rachel and Ross is viewed as the most iconic TV couple. 

It hasn't sit well with a lot of young folk today. 

Not sure what you’re talking about but most of the new fans are young people. Yeah the oversensitive, pc culture who got nothing else better to do will not get the jokes. But **** them. The show is iconic. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

But it is a cash grab. The whole point of the reunion is for promote HBO Max and attract subscriptions. It was supposed to air last year but delayed due pandemic.

Everything done for money, that's how world works. But they didn't needed to add more names to it. Now it's gonna be a parade of famous names...

2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It's up there with I love Lucy. That makes it iconic. 

What needs a proper reunion is The nanny, it's bigger than it was in the 90s. 

The kids **** with fran than they do the central perk 6. 

Many hate how Chandler treated his dad, many hated how Rachel and Ross is viewed as the most iconic TV couple. 

It hasn't sit well with a lot of young folk today. 

THE NANNY OMG. HER OUTFITS ALONE :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

But the new generations need to stop with this cultural cleansing... Whatever was made before was a reflection of that period of time, and so it is valuable exactly for that. I understand the need and value of reviewing and criticising to become better societies, but erasing whatever was made before is DANGEROUS because those cultural products are a testament of how awful people were back then (and it wasn't that long ago either...), and then we wouldn't even have anything to compare the present with, or things to teach NOT to do. If societies erase their past, they are actually doing good on the bad people. Make them accountable, but for that you need the proof. And also, it's not like we weren't able to be critical of all that back then either... This philosophy that people chew and ear whatever is fed is narrowed and condescending. I was present at the time of Friends and not everything that was said or done I agreed with, yet I still enjoyed the good. YOUNG PEOPLE NEED TO BE MORE TOLERANT TOO. You can be super woke but you'll still have to live with stupid people. That's life. Dream your future society, that's commendable of course, but you need actual persons in that society, otherwise you'll be alone in that beautiful pristine perfect world.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block