Jump to content

P!NK talks about being compared to Britney


Recommended Posts

I'm not going to say that pink is being hypocrite, fake or anything, but I do really love how all the clearly bothered and jealous people that bashed Britney 20 years ago because it was trendy are now suddenly coming out with stories how they never ever said anything bad about her and have always loved her, just because it's trendy... :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

That was La Reid ideas, She was signed to LaFace records, a r&b, hip hop label

I don't blame her for that one..

TLC, outkast, Toni Braxton all r&B 90s icons and legends. LaFace was the Motown of that era in hip hop, I don't blame pink for what happened, she was signed to an R&B label, how is that her fault. Of course she would make R&B music on a label strictly for R&B only

 

Exactly my point, it was LA Reid’s idea: she was once the manufactured puppet she always accused Britney of being.

why cant she admit she was pressed by Britney’s stardom and beauty?

Link to comment

Funny thing is in 2006, everybody even MTV praised stupid girls, that video played a lot on MTV. 

 

It even won best female video at the 2006 VMAS, where in front of Nicole richie, who hated Paris, Pink mocked Paris in her acceptance speech and said I totally sucked 25 guys off and people wonder why I can't get a husband, I've been with every man on the street, I'm not wifey Material, I'm ******* material.  

 

The venue screamed in applause and cheers. That's how hated Paris and the over ***ualized girls was. Pink literally took down Lindsay and Paris in that video, they literally couldn't recover, plus the one day in jail also hurt them as well..

 

When asked by oprah why she wrote this song being seem as a modern day feminist anthem. 

 

She replied that's all I see living in LA. Is fake girls like a disease and a pandemic with no cure for it..

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Arthurfleck said:

Exactly my point, it was LA Reid’s idea: she was once the manufactured puppet she always accused Britney of being.

why cant she admit she was pressed by Britney’s stardom and beauty?

She wasn't pressed or jealous of Britney. She was always a fan of Britney..

 

She just hated girls being ****, if you have the talent, you don't need to be ****. 

 

You have talent show it..

 

Don't be a walking matt for men, it's not cute. That was pink's message. 

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She wasn't pressed or jealous of Britney. She was always a fan of Britney..

 

She just hated girls being ****, if you have the talent, you don't need to be ****. 

 

You have talent show it..

 

Don't be a walking matt for men, it's not cute. That was pink's message. 

Ok sweetie, we dont have to agree. U can be delusional about her!

Link to comment
6 hours ago, MamboDoesItBetter said:

Doesn’t mean her latest music is good. 

That’s purely subjective. I along with many others really enjoyed the last two albums. It has great tunes, she serves vocals and creative MVs. 
 

Not sure what your music taste is like but some of recent tracks that has wider appeal to most people are; Miss You Sometime, Courage, Secrets and Where We Go. Let me know what you think. 

Link to comment
19 hours ago, Easy There said:

Awwwwww

 

 

On a side note. I can't wait for LA Reid to be exposed after reading the horrors 5H went trough. Ally even hints that someone big in record lable tried to r*** her. Talks amongst 5H base is that it was La R allegedly 

What did they say? My friend is managed by LA Reid and his new label and shes had no issues with him 

Link to comment
  • Exhale+
1 hour ago, Arthurfleck said:

Ok sweetie, we dont have to agree. U can be delusional about her!

There is more about it in her book.

She also cited a moment where she was seeking help because the group was "going through a lot" and "breaking behind the scenes."

"The person that I asked for advice, he tried to take advantage of me," Brooke said. "I show up to a meeting with him, and he gives me a freaking thong, which is very inappropriate, because … I know what he was trying to do there."

Several times, Brooke said that looking back at her stint with Fifth Harmony is painful.

"I'll look at a music video and all I'll remember is how I felt that day, how I felt so insecure or I felt let down or I felt like I wasn't good enough, and people around me told me that I wasn't good enough, I wasn't cool enough, I wasn't valued, nobody cared about me. It was awful."

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Easy There said:

There is more about it in her book.

She also cited a moment where she was seeking help because the group was "going through a lot" and "breaking behind the scenes."

"The person that I asked for advice, he tried to take advantage of me," Brooke said. "I show up to a meeting with him, and he gives me a freaking thong, which is very inappropriate, because … I know what he was trying to do there."

Several times, Brooke said that looking back at her stint with Fifth Harmony is painful.

"I'll look at a music video and all I'll remember is how I felt that day, how I felt so insecure or I felt let down or I felt like I wasn't good enough, and people around me told me that I wasn't good enough, I wasn't cool enough, I wasn't valued, nobody cared about me. It was awful."

Jesus... she’s such a victim isn’t she... 

Link to comment

you guys do realize that it is possible to not hate someone as a person but to hate being annoyed at constant comparrisons by the media right? Also Pink has said that she regretted shading Jessica and Paris. She thought it was funny at the time. People evolve. None of you will be the same person in five years as you are now. Pink is 40. She is not the samer person she was when she was 20.

Link to comment
17 minutes ago, Ritatdad said:

you guys do realize that it is possible to not hate someone as a person but to hate being annoyed at constant comparrisons by the media right? Also Pink has said that she regretted shading Jessica and Paris. She thought it was funny at the time. People evolve. None of you will be the same person in five years as you are now. Pink is 40. She is not the samer person she was when she was 20.

We all did shady and judgmental **** in our 20s, I mean I can't wait the whole hypocrisy crowd. 

 

Like they never slit shamed a rival, spread rumors about someone in high school, cussed out mom and dad, cussed out teachers, hated cops and authority figures as teens. Hate getting caught by parental when asked not to do **** that didn't approve of, and not acting like Taylor swift when it came to ex boyfriends and your first real heartbreak..

 

Who the **** are you kidding, you did shady **** and misogyny **** in your teens and 20s and death wishes. cut the holier than thou act..

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

We all did shady and judgmental **** in our 20s, I mean I can't wait the whole hypocrisy crowd. 

 

Like they never slit shamed a rival, spread rumors about someone in high school, cussed out mom and dad, cussed out teachers, hated cops and authority figures as teens. Hate getting caught by parental when asked not to do **** that didn't approve of, and not acting like Taylor swift when it came to ex boyfriends and your first real heartbreak..

 

Who the **** are you kidding, you did shady **** and misogyny **** in your teens and 20s and death wishes. cut the holier than thou act..

exactly. But most of us have the luxury of not having the world know about these "mistakes". I have said some horrible **** that I only said because I was mad and If that would have been in an interview my career would be over. Just because I lost my temper. I honestly have so much respect for the early 00s pop girls. The interviewers were trying to get them riled up and pitted them against each other. 

Link to comment
54 minutes ago, rr_174 said:

the-launch-of-pepsi-gladiator-advert-sta 

Pepsi_Commercial_We_Will_Rock_You_V_deo_ 

i think pink and britney come from very humble live, even beyonce, with a lot of effort and dedication they became stars, thats why they allways get along since the early 2000 :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Pink and Beyonce are virgos..

 

Britney is a sagittarius I believe..

 

My friend who's a virgo says Pink is a true virgo, everybody gets our hatred, it's usually the feeling is mutual amigo. 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block