P!NK talks about being compared to Britney

LA raid is a monster..

What he put T Boz and Chilli thru after Left eye died, no proper mourning just hey finish the album by mandatory November release. 

That was messed up, Putting an album out by Toni Braxton while on mandatory bed rest cos of a difficult pregnancy. 

I can continue. I'm pretty sure Mimi herself has stories as well. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

It's good to see her have a change of mind after "Stupid Girls" :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Mother hood will do that plus she was always anti promiscuous and loose girls. 

******* was a scathing diss track to Xtina. 

Most girls dissed girls who go for money and s** instead of real love. 

She even said Miley could do better than dress naked, she's talented she doesn't need to be naked, that's normally used to make up for something like a talent that isn't there like a singing voice. 

• Love 1
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

didn't she imply the opposite on the Don't Let Me Get Me video? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

LA told me, "You'll be a pop star,
All you have to change is everything you are."
Tired of being compared to damn Britney Spears
She's so pretty, that just ain't me

:fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, Arthurfleck said:

The level of hypocrisy and denial... the nerve to deny she was always shady towards Britney! 

sending her flowers she was allergic to is not being shady :explainlol_stare_spin:

jk, I think honestly none of them really wanted to be pitched against each other. I think if any, Avril was the most vocal about being against Britney 

• Like 5

Britney Spears likes Pink's music, but she's sick of her mouth. In her song, Don't Let Me Get Me" (from 2001's Missundaztood), Pink sings, "Tired of being compared to damn Britney Spears," and since then she's referred to Spears as a "puppet on a string."

According to Spears, Pink made the remark a week after sending Spears flowers to her hotel room. "She probably [said] that to protect her whole gimmick thing," Spears says. "I respect that, but don't be a hypocrite and put me down when you're, like, performing with your belly showing, too.

"I still think her music rocks," Spears continues. "But the whole thing hurt my feelings. I felt like, 'I thought you liked me. You sent me flowers.'"

You sent her flowers!! :howdareyou_meme_cat: 

:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 9

P!nk talking kindly about Britney isnt smth new. Since they all grew up she was one of the girls that changed the most and started to suport fellow female artists. She was never Xtina's level of rudeness but she used to hold some grudge on some of her peers and the industry itself for trying to portray her as Britney when she never asked for that in the first place. Same goes for Avril. Today is all peace and love.

• Love 4