Galantis, David Guetta & Little Mix 'Heartbreak Anthem' snippet out NOW!

Slayer

Galantis, David Guetta & Little Mix have collaborated on brand new song 'Heartbreak Anthem' and have released a snippet.

The song is out May 20th!

The video has already been filmed for the song.

They just do not stop do they?  2/3 pregnant and still releasing music :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

rsz_e1l2lpwwyamklyp.jpg

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, HOLLYOAKS said:

I think it's for Galantis, considering the website's copyright belongs to Big Beat Records.

You're right, I think Little Mix are the feature but i'm hearing rumours they've been bumped up to having joint credits and no longer labelled a feature!

I think it's going to end up 'Galantis & Little Mix ft David Guetta - Heartbreak Anthem'.

7 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Wow I wonder if they rearranged everything after the leak in February. 

I thought it was cancelled after the disaster of a leak. 

David wanted the girls to go all over Europe with him promoting the song but the girls said they couldn't as they were pregnant so David was going to hold back on the song and record another song with the girls next year. However, Galantis asked if this single would be his and under his label and David agreed. So now it is a joint credit between all three and David will have another collab with LM in the future when they are free to promote and travel.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Perrie just posted a photo in the studio - is LM7 in the works?!

They are so hard working even whilst pregnant!

E1XYTEGWEAMXsnB?format=jpg&name=large

OMG!!! Give us everything!!! I told one of my friends that we are definitely headed to Europe just to see Little Mix in concert. Like NO JOKE it’s gonna happen. 

I need the US to get onboard. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, CarTurn said:

OMG!!! Give us everything!!! I told one of my friends that we are definitely headed to Europe just to see Little Mix in concert. Like NO JOKE it’s gonna happen. 

I need the US to get onboard. 

Omg do it! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

I'm thankfully from the UK where they are huge, i'm seeing them in April next year for the first time, i'm so excited!

I hope you end up getting to see them live too!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block