Swimming in the stars is awesome

i love it too - for it to be perfect it should've been less processed / vocals more clear. also i kinda feel terribly guilty listening to it as it was released at a time where she was refusing to work; but it is indeed a great song.

i also stan mood ring (by demand) pride remix - its such a pumping song.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

i love it too - for it to be perfect it should've been less processed / vocals more clear. also i kinda feel terribly guilty listening to it as it was released at a time where she was refusing to work; but it is indeed a great song.

i also stan mood ring (by demand) pride remix - its such a pumping song.

It was processed to hide the fact that the orginal tempo was altered. It was more of a ballad than a mid-tempo before it being released.

• Like 1

I love it, too. I still stream it all the time. It fits perfectly on Glory, but I think it was left off maybe cause they had Man on the Moon and figured just have one space themed song.

Her vocals would be better unprocessed. More natural voice would have made it even better.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, CJMCH said:

It was processed to hide the fact that the orginal tempo was altered. It was more of a ballad than a mid-tempo before it being released.

It was processed to hide the fact she cut it once and they used whatever takes they had and mixed it with a songwriters vocal. 

Myah's not on this song IMO. Britney's vocals are overly processed to hide the fact they didn't have very many takes to work with. And theres a very prominent backing vocalist but they're not trying to pass her as britney. Also what I don't get, she allegedly recorded at least 30 songs for Glory, so why did it feel like they were searching for scraps when trying to get songs to release in the 2020 Release of Glory. 

• Like 2

Better than some actual Glory tracks but still weak to make the cut. Maybe as a Japanese, UK or Marsian bonus track. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I still feel the anger in me because Better and Change Your Mind were bonus tracks but Private show, Just Luv Me, Hard To Forget You Made the cut. Who the fu ck approved that? :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

I absolutely love the vibe and theme of the song, but I wish they hadn’t processed her vocals to death! I think some of it was for affect like on Man On The Moon to make it seem more dreamy/outer spacey and I think part of it is because she never finished it. 

Like someone else said she recorded around 30 songs for Glory so if she hadn’t finished SITS why not use a song she did finish and why the hell did they give us Matches when I’m sure there are much better leftovers than that! Hell I even like Exaholic better than Matches! 

• Like 1