Rihanna faces criticism for Palestine/Israel conflict

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure this topic does not get out of hand. 

Petty complaints over a celebrity's miscalculations? Complaints which serve absolutely no purpose in regards to the horror we just observe from a safe distance :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:.

People are so "clever" and so self-absorbed in the truths of their own comments, but it does not matter what their philosophy is or how their sentences are structured. Cuz all people do is argue over stupid words instead of acting on eradicating these blood spilling atrocities :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:.

Nobody questions politicians, the political acts that are made and the political acts that are not made, when we have celebrities to bash  Sheep Thumbs GIF.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, boyinthemirror said:

What is wrong with it? There’s innocent people in Israel too and they’re not to blame for the decisions their government makes. 6 Israeli innocent lives aren’t less worthy than 40 Palestinian innocent lives. The ethnic cleansing that’s happening needs to be addressed and also what actually started all this, which is that many Palestinians were forced to leave their homes, so Hamas started throwing rockets which made Israel abuse of their power yet again… But seeing many people supporting Hamas’ attacks and even praising Hit**r on social media these days is very disgusting. This whole situation is so complex and sad. Nobody but death is winning. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: I’m not an expert in this topic and I’d like to know more, but if I were a celebrity I wouldn’t use my platform to incite violence 

If you go to somebody’s house and kill most of their family and steal their house you’re not really innocent. You’re part of the problem. Karma is gonna get you.

Im so proud of Palestinians standing up for themselves all these decades. It’s just sucks that nobody is willing to help them. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

Waiting for at least ONE CELEBRITY to implant some guts and actually speak out that it's NOT A WAR but a one-sided slaughter by Israel. Up until then, none of these freedom rights fighters wannabe can shut it :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

C’mon Sam and Britney! Say something. :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
9 minutes ago, limezd said:

If you go to somebody’s house and kill most of their family and steal their house you’re not really innocent. You’re part of the problem. Karma is gonna get you.

Im so proud of Palestinians standing up for themselves all these decades. It’s just sucks that nobody is willing to help them. 

I agree with you and my post didn’t justify these people at all. But what about the innocent Israeli civilians that are being targeted, just like Palestinians? What do you think that help would have to be? Weapons for Palestine to be as aggressive as the criminal Israeli government is?

Hamas are nothing to be proud of, they also target Palestinians who aren’t Muslims.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, maki93 said:

Thought the other topic was removed, my bad! :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: 

Still though, I think Rihanna said nothing wrong. She probably didn't notice the change in numbers.

The fact that many of us stand against the Israeli government does not mean that we wish illness among Jews or innocent people. But facts are facts, and this time, I am glad social media is showing the truth and not leaving it for Western media reports to discuss the issue. 

This my friend is Israeli/Jewish  and has been anti Israeli since he left and never planned to return 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block