BLACKPINK will make their comeback in 2nd half of 2021

• Content Curators

Their debut album 'The Album' came out last October, and managed to debut at No. 2 on both UK Albums Chart and Billboard 200. Their sales and achievement of each release have been on an ascending trend.

Who is ready to show this group of amazing girls some love?

Blackpink__Light_Up_the_Sky_01_14_20_13_RC_960x640_2020_10_06_11_00_13.thumb.jpg.e9a7e69a8b789fef5f781b8e183695ea.jpg

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, AndyFoster said:

Kpop artists/groups use the word comeback for basically every new release. We use the word comeback for a lengthy period of time between releases whereas it could only be a year between releases for kpop. 

A year? Sometimes it's only a month or two

• Like 1
2 hours ago, AndyFoster said:

Kpop artists/groups use the word comeback for basically every new release. We use the word comeback for a lengthy period of time between releases whereas it could only be a year between releases for kpop. 

Okay that makes sense. I’ve seen the term comeback stage too. I guess that means the debut performance for their new single right. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching: 

• Like 1

How many times does one need to explain what the term "comeback" means for the Kpop industry? :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

I am so excited to hear more from them. I only ask that they release a longer album with a variety of songs, hopefully another all English song. I love these girls so much. I get so excited to see their performances and music videos too. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, Invitation said:

Their debut album 'The Album' came out last October, and managed to debut at No. 2 on both UK Albums Chart and Billboard 200. Their sales and achievement of each release have been on an ascending trend.

Who is ready to show this group of amazing girls some love?

Blackpink__Light_Up_the_Sky_01_14_20_13_RC_960x640_2020_10_06_11_00_13.thumb.jpg.e9a7e69a8b789fef5f781b8e183695ea.jpg

Comeback? Where did they go? 
:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Spoiler

Also I hate hitting the spoiler button, never know how to delete it, so I might as well write a complaint about it here. Anyone know how to delete it if you are posting from your phone and you accidentally click on it?

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, AndyFoster said:

So what do they call a “comeback” then? Resurrection? :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, Hope said:

My expectations are high for Lisa's first single. I hope it's like "How You Like That" production-wise, or I'll be extremely disappointed.

Fixed! :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:  We need How You Like That 2.0! Just let Teddy, R. Tee and 24 do their thing and the result will be :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block