Gay men are more willing to date a guy who identifies as Pan..

Gay men are truly the most phobic of the community especially towards men who are bi..

And honestly they will date a guy who identifies as pan. 

The main reason is gay men don't date like normal people, it's a competition between other gays, hottest guy, big down there, huge ego and always wanting action even in public. 

But they treat bi men like crap, and it's all because gay dating is competition add women, and that adds trust issues and insecurities, and they truly believe a guy will cheat on them with a girl to get both at the same time..

But I feel they will date a pan, as they aren't into labels or gender, but the heart. 

I feel gay men can be at times they're own worst enemy, and everybody wonders why lesbians have life partners by 25 way before any other orientation and gays don't settle down mostly til they're 50, unless they still love being single.  

Several gays choose to be single as they don't like dealing with exes as friends (the classic saying is they're an ex for a reason, no need to be friends) and emotional baggage to where I feel gays are better at closing themselves emotionally and letting their hearts go mostly black cos they dwell on their past instead of the future. 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Gay men are truly the most phobic of the community especially towards men who are bi..

And honestly they will date a guy who identifies as pan. 

The main reason is gay men don't date like normal people, it's a competition between other gays, hottest guy, big down there, huge ego and always wanting action even in public. 

But they treat bi men like crap, and it's all because gay dating is competition add women, and that adds trust issues and insecurities, and they truly believe a guy will cheat on them with a girl to get both at the same time..

But I feel they will date a pan, as they aren't into labels or gender, but the heart. 

I feel gay men can be at times they're own worst enemy, and everybody wonders why lesbians have life partners by 25 way before any other orientation and gays don't settle down mostly til they're 50, unless they still love being single.  

Several gays choose to be single as they don't like dealing with exes as friends (the classic saying is they're an ex for a reason, no need to be friends) and emotional baggage to where I feel gays are better at closing themselves emotionally and letting their hearts go mostly black cos they dwell on their past instead of the future. 

whoever told you this lied to you lol. Lesbians are not much better than gays, which is unfortunate, because I wish they had it better than us. Being a *******ual millennial means being fu*ked up completely because most of us have parents living according to religious traditions and values, while millennials couldn't be further away from religion. 

Our parents (for the most part) tried to force their homophobic values on us since were children, which in retrospect, completely messed up with out minds and psych while growing up.

A lot of millennial gays have not accepted who they are, deep, deep inside. This is why they subconsciously either destroy or are completely incapable of having a relationship. The conditioning by our parents that most of us had since we were 5 years old (gays are bad being repeated over and over) left a deep and permanent mark. Indirectly, this is how the mind shows it still didn't heal the trauma. Most millennial gays dont have relationships because their subconsciousness is convinced they dont deserve love and care. And this is something not even them are aware of. That's why they have a lot of s**, they are seeking closeness but are still not allowing it. to themselves. s** with another person is the next closest thing.

Before judging because (i dont mean to offend you by this) you seem very frustrated, my piece of advice is to try and understand first. Deep inside, we're all just kids who have trouble surviving. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

whoever told you this lied to you lol. Lesbians are not much better than gays, which is unfortunate, because I wish they had it better than us. Being a *******ual millennial means being fu*ked up completely because most of us have parents living according to religious traditions and values, while millennials couldn't be further away from religion. 

Our parents (for the most part) tried to force their homophobic values on us since were children, which in retrospect, completely messed up with out minds and psych while growing up.

A lot of millennial gays have not accepted who they are, deep, deep inside. This is why they subconsciously either destroy or are completely incapable of having a relationship. The conditioning by our parents that most of us had since we were 5 years old (gays are bad being repeated over and over) left a deep and permanent mark. Indirectly, this is how the mind shows it still didn't heal the trauma. Most millennial gays dont have relationships because their subconsciousness is convinced they dont deserve love and care. And this is something not even them are aware of. That's why they have a lot of s**, they are seeking closeness but are still not allowing it. to themselves. s** with another person is the next closest thing.

Before judging because (i dont mean to offend you by this) you seem very frustrated, my piece of advice is to try and understand first. Deep inside, we're all just kids who have trouble surviving. 

I think its too harsh to base the Millenial gays' shortcomings on parents or religion. That's a copout. Most of y'all just don't give AF. Plain and simple. Narcissistic and selfish. 

5967ic.gif

Edited by jordeezy
  • Like 1

As a zoomer, we have a different problem. In the age of TikTok and insta ALL of the hot gay men and couples are praised and admired, but when they are “big” and “ugly” compared to the hot ones, they get laughed at. Making in feel unwanted and undeserving of love. Add this with being some girls GBF and it completely erase your personality. Because GBF cant have their own opinions because when they do the girls just like trow then for a new bestie who agrees with her. So we dont love ourselves or know how to express our real opinions.
Disclaimer being GBF is totally different form being a Best friend who is also gay.  

5 hours ago, BritneyWithGlasses said:

As a zoomer, we have a different problem. In the age of TikTok and insta ALL of the hot gay men and couples are praised and admired, but when they are “big” and “ugly” compared to the hot ones, they get laughed at. Making in feel unwanted and undeserving of love. Add this with being some girls GBF and it completely erase your personality. Because GBF cant have their own opinions because when they do the girls just like trow then for a new bestie who agrees with her. So we dont love ourselves or know how to express our real opinions.
Disclaimer being GBF is totally different form being a Best friend who is also gay.  

Zoomer is Gen Z, right? None of y'all are really "men" yet? Y'all are still kids lol

13 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I think its too harsh to base the Millenial gays' shortcomings on parents or religion. That's a copout. Most of y'all just don't give AF. Plain and simple. Narcissistic and selfish. 

5967ic.gif

He’s right,  our religious parents won’t even give a blessing to who we choose as our partner.  That messes up family relationships.  I won’t even go into politics 

Eyeroll Reaction GIF

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Brat said:

He’s right,  our religious parents won’t even give a blessing to who we choose as our partner.  That messes up family relationships.  I won’t even go into politics 

Eyeroll Reaction GIF

I have religious parents, and I myself am religious and gay, but at some point you have to step up as an adult and own yourself. I am openly gay and I have friends who are Christian pastors. There comes a time when you have to put in work to overcome your resentment for the way people made you feel and just own yourself and be YOU. I understand it's a process but we have the ability to overcome and not blame our issues on others. 

47 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I have religious parents, and I myself am religious and gay, but at some point you have to step up as an adult and own yourself. I am openly gay and I have friends who are Christian pastors. There comes a time when you have to put in work to overcome your resentment for the way people made you feel and just own yourself and be YOU. I understand it's a process but we have the ability to overcome and not blame our issues on others. 

Or maybe people can just stop being a-holes to minorities

46 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

There are ***holes of every identifier that you want to use. IDK what your age is but I think around late 20s, early 30s, it's a good time to identify resentments within ourselves to work through. Im in that process now and it helps. 

Love And Hip Hop Drinking GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block