Ellen to end her talk show after 19 years, three years earlier than the contract renewal signed back in 2018..

The hate in the comments...

Imagine if all the people who are rude at work lost their job. I mean, I don’t know what really happened and I’m not saying that this is fair or unfair, but I can imagine how much pressure there is in a TV show with millions or viewers, there’s pressure for everyone.

Also I can imagine how well this situation is for those who wanted to destroy her...

I just hope there’s peace for everyone and justice for those who laugh but are the same or worst.

2 hours ago, NobodyKnowsPete said:

The hate in the comments...

Imagine if all the people who are rude at work lost their job. I mean, I don’t know what really happened and I’m not saying that this is fair or unfair, but I can imagine how much pressure there is in a TV show with millions or viewers, there’s pressure for everyone.

Also I can imagine how well this situation is for those who wanted to destroy her...

I just hope there’s peace for everyone and justice for those who laugh but are the same or worst.

This isn’t about people being rude at work it’s about YOUR BOSS being rude. I have no empathy for people in charge of making the workplace better making it an insufferable place. Cry me a River because this millionaire hypocrite is out of a job. Never sympathize with people in power abusing it :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block