Ellen to end her talk show after 19 years, three years earlier than the contract renewal signed back in 2018..

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

you should've used another picture of Ellen, something that goes more with this forum, like this one

13.jpg?crop=1xw:0.9045226130653267xh;center,center&resize=1200:*

Don't worry. There will be plenty of opportunities to use this pic and others after Friday. We all know Jordan won't be able to resist #SmileHeavy.

• Haha 3

I feel like after a certain point, fame and fortune and privilege takes away celebrities relatability and authenticity - especially if that relatability and authenticity is what they were originally known for. 

I feel like the same thing is happening to ru Paul. Both ruPaul and Ellen were applauded For their heart and genuine connection with the audience and the guests...... but both are getting so big that their whole shtick is just feeling a bit forced and not as real. 

not sure if anyone else feels that way. 

• Like 2

Damn, feels like yesterday she came on. I’ll miss her show. It was and still is wildly entertaining to watch. But if the rumours weren’t true, I think she wouldn’t leave the show so I’m inclined to believe she doesn’t care about her colleagues because if she did she probably would have milked that for entertainment at least. Tons of segments of her ridiculously pampering and over smothering them etc… or at least attempted to try to amend things or conditions. She’s rich! Why not, right? But nope, I guess she isn’t the person and human soul we all thought she was. Just for ratings and popularity I guess.

• Like 1

I have mixed feelings towards her. I have loved her comedy, her social battles and her generosity for many years, at the point that meeting her would have been a dream for me.

After the allegations and all the negative press she received in recent years, I feel like I can't unsee those things now, and the fact that she tends to act like a rich and mean person has kinda changed my mind. I'll always remember her dedicated work, but this whole story has left a bad aftertaste in me.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block