How Rebecca Schafer's ****** made a huge federal law that DMV can no longer give out your private residence to strangers

In 1989, a promising young actress Rebecca Schafer was gunned down by a fan, already booked roles For the Godfather part 3 and others.

Robert Bardo somehow mentally was able to convince himself that some of her roles was inappropriate for his lover, So he was going to meet her and teach her a lesson.

It amazes me how it was easy for the DMV to give out private information like addresses in the 80s, which would prove to be deadly for Rebecca, he basically went to her house and was just asking her for a date. She rejected him, that pissed him off and like he said in stone cold testimony, and very much proud of what he did, pulled the gun, opened her door and point blank shoot her in the heart and the one of the most important arteries, if this is ever tempered with, survival rate is rare as the blood flow is fast and hard to stop. 

He was proud to kill her, and thanked the dmv for easy access. 

Well now federally thanks to this crime, DMV is now forbidden to give addresses out to common citizens like us, so another crime like this could never happen again. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Cant we get people's addresses off the internet now? I mean when I search my family's names, their age and addresses show up with associated family members. 

I've seen a lot of youtubers talk about getting swatted.

You basically can, cos the phone book pretty much went there, all they have to do is type your name, date of birth and state..

That's it. It's pretty much all there. Nobody is private..

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block