Katy Perry Delivers Spectacular Performances At Her ᑭᒪᗩY Las Vegas Residency’s Opening Night

ALBAVEASP

you know what i dont understand and i thought this when Britney announced her first residency in 2013. what is the logic in starting it between Christmas and New Year? i remember britneys first POM date was 27th December. But surely for the artist that  must ruin their christmas a bit because they probably have to watch not to overdo it with food and just generally not to overtire themselves at christmas to be fighting fit to start their residency just a couple of days later. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

you know what i dont understand and i thought this when Britney announced her first residency in 2013. what is the logic in starting it between Christmas and New Year? i remember britneys first POM date was 27th December. But surely for the artist that  must ruin their christmas a bit because they probably have to watch not to overdo it with food and just generally not to overtire themselves at christmas to be fighting fit to start their residency just a couple of days later. 

They don’t get time off , time is money 

• Super Mods
19 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Can’t wait for Floppy to make it uncool to do a Vegas residency :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: 

She really is eating her own words like all that smack talk about Britney yet she’s going down Britney’s path. :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
16 hours ago, ALBAVEASP said:

Wasn't that the very same thing most Britney fans mocked Gaga. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

The Gaga fans were mocking Britney for having a residency as it meant it sealed Britney status as a has been then karma hit them. That’s why the Britney fans shove it back in their faces, I love both idols but the Gaga fans were at one time insufferable with their pretentious attitude. Maybe they were mad that Britney encouraged Gaga to have one instead of touring as it was easier and takes less of a toll on you and provides better stability which was probably appealing to Gaga as she was going through a lot so having shows spread out    than doing an intensive tour is better for her health now everyone is hoping on this. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
On 5/12/2021 at 2:50 PM, jonloch1 said:

This is to say the show has had a successful run. If the show lasted from 2019 to 2020, but only ended up being 5 shows total - it would still be a successful way of phrasing it. They always start with a limited run and then start packing in the dates after 6 months.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Puppy said:

The Gaga fans were mocking Britney for having a residency as it meant it sealed Britney status as a has been then karma hit them. That’s why the Britney fans shove it back in their faces, I love both idols but the Gaga fans were at one time insufferable with their pretentious attitude. Maybe they were mad that Britney encouraged Gaga to have one instead of touring as it was easier and takes less of a toll on you and provides better stability which was probably appealing to Gaga as she was going through a lot so having shows spread out    than doing an intensive tour is better for her health now everyone is hoping on this. 

And KatyCats DON'T care either of these residencies, so Britney fans attacking every single female artists, especially Katy, demanding to admit her influence or she's better is getting old. Y'all are advocating about Britney's condition being mistreated by the public, media and her relatives but maybe start by being nice to other celebrities. The hypocrisy. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, ALBAVEASP said:

And KatyCats DON'T care either of these residencies, so Britney fans attacking every single female artists, especially Katy, demanding to admit her influence or she's better is getting old. Y'all are advocating about Britney's condition being mistreated by the public, media and her relatives but maybe start by being nice to other celebrities. The hypocrisy. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Their idol literally brings up the point that they haven’t shaved their heads yet :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
47 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Their idol literally brings up the point that they haven’t shaved their heads yet :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

It's funny because that was YEARS ago. Katy had tasted her own medicine and her mentality is on the better place now after her depression. When will Britney? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block