Jump to content

Selena Gomez teases SG3


Recommended Posts

  • Twitter Team

The DISRESPECT to Stars Dance :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: sis it's SG4!! Or SG7 if you count the albums with The Scene (Revelacion doesn't count, it's an EP).

Anyway I thought Rare was a decent album and Revelacion was good as well. 

  • Love 3
Link to comment
  • Twitter Team
16 minutes ago, StephenDallas said:

Wait she’s only had two albums ??

She's released three solo albums and three as Selena Gomez & The Scene. Also a greatest hits compilation (For You) and a Spanish-language EP (Revelacion).

Kiss & Tell (2009)

A Year Without Rain (2010)

When the Sun Goes Down (2011)

Stars Dance (2013)

Revival (2015)

Rare (2020)

  • Love 1
  • Like 3
Link to comment

Selena's Star Dance was a very good album, I do not like how she ignores it. Also, her hate on Revival is unjustified. That album was so good, and way better than Rare.

Her music is awesome, but if she doesn't believe in it, no one will!

Taylor better give her a wake up slap!

 drag race slap GIF

  • Love 7
  • Like 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

First she ignored her band and now she’s ignoring her first solo album. The nerve on this one and the nerve on the first few people on this thread supporting this nonsense 

Girl... 

She ignored 4 albums actually: 

Kiss & Tell 

A Year Without Rain 

When The Sun Goes Down

Stars Dance 

What really bothers me with this, start with Stars Dance and it would make a lot of sense. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
24 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Girl... 

She ignored 4 albums actually: 

Kiss & Tell 

A Year Without Rain 

When The Sun Goes Down

Stars Dance 

What really bothers me with this, start with Stars Dance and it would make a lot of sense. 

That’s what I said. Ignoring her band means ignoring the first three albums. I hate that she keeps doing this 

  • Love 2

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to comment
  • Exhale+
3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

First she ignored her band and now she’s ignoring her first solo album. The nerve on this one and the nerve on the first few people on this thread supporting this nonsense 

Well...I mean, they are her own albums. It's not really "the nerve" because it's really up to her to choose whether she ignores them or not lol :orangu_orangutan_ape: she has the full right to do so, regardless if its smart or not

Link to comment
4 hours ago, MX3 said:

I loved Stars Dance. Who cares if its dated now? It was perfect for the time it came out. I think it's my fave album of hers! It came out in the summer when I was 23 and I loved partying to it. 

I am looking forward to this new album too. I hope it's out this year. I feel like not much good music has been released so far!

 

Agree also my fav album of hers. Good for gym workouts. 🥰

  • Love 1
Link to comment
4 hours ago, MX3 said:

I loved Stars Dance. Who cares if its dated now? It was perfect for the time it came out. I think it's my fave album of hers! It came out in the summer when I was 23 and I loved partying to it. 

I am looking forward to this new album too. I hope it's out this year. I feel like not much good music has been released so far!

 

It's my favorite too! 

Came out the same year as SPRING BREAKERZ. We stan 2013 :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

Well...I mean, they are her own albums. It's not really "the nerve" because it's really up to her to choose whether she ignores them or not lol :orangu_orangutan_ape: she has the full right to do so, regardless if its smart or not

No she does not. You don’t get to erase what’s already been done as far as what has charted or not. She can choose not to perform them but she doesn’t get to choose to say they’re her “first, second, or third album.” Like what even is that? 

  • Love 1
  • Like 1

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to comment

I dont think she will change the pop scene but if she wants guaranteed success, she needs to work with the same people she worked with for Revival. Also I think people are sooo over preachy, woke, sad pop music during covid, we crave fun pop. I think that's why Dua has had a really strong presence in Pop. 

  • Love 1
  • Like 2
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block