Little Mix make history & become the FIRST ever girl group to win 'Best British Group' at The BRIT Awards

Slayer

Serious question. Does Jesy Nelson get a Brit award as well because she was apart of Little Mix for the year they won the award for (Confetti era)? I mean yes she bailed on them but she did help establish what they have become. I think she should have gotten a Brit as well. Would've been nice to see them accept the award as a 4 piece for one last time. I know she is doing her own thing but all 4 girls made Little Mix. Could've been a sweet public send off.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Why is that funny? Is it a throwback to when drunk Jade used the Brit award as a mic during an interview for Perrie? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I'm not aware of that moment lol. I just found it funny for Perrie's ton of voice and the fact that they were joking like friends as if they weren't about to make an important speech in front of the whole world. Love them, they're so spontaneous, down to earth and genuinely funny.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Serious question. Does Jesy Nelson get a Brit award as well because she was apart of Little Mix for the year they won the award for (Confetti era)? I mean yes she bailed on them but she did help establish what they have become. I think she should have gotten a Brit as well. Would've been nice to see them accept the award as a 4 piece for one last time. I know she is doing her own thing but all 4 girls made Little Mix. Could've been a sweet public send off.

It's so bittersweet Jesy wasn't there too!

But i'm pretty sure Jesy will be getting the award too as she was in the band during that period of voting! :)

Also Leigh-Anne appears to have teased new song lyrics...

These pictures :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

E1L2lpUWEAokJlO?format=jpg&name=medium

E1L2lpwWYAMKlYP?format=jpg&name=medium

• Love 2
1 hour ago, FrenchToast said:

These girls are amazing, and genuinely deserve it :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:
I love to see them succed, I love to see this friendship. They look like healthy people, no dramas, no scandals about them... Congrats girls!

And can we say how stunning and beautiful they were, they looked like 3 angels :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:
Little Mix Girlfriends GIF by BRIT Awards

Meanwhile Jade a few hours later... :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

DRUNK QUEEN

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block