Jump to content

Little Mix make history & become the FIRST ever girl group to win 'Best British Group' at The BRIT Awards


Recommended Posts

  • Community Curators
Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Slayer said:

MY HEART :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

E1IhW78XoAQNL8C?format=jpg&name=large

E1If5PEWYAI5uiy?format=jpg&name=medium

E1If5O6XIAQh_iS?format=jpg&name=large

E1IglEFWEAI_hS2?format=jpg&name=medium

E1Ig1FAWEAMynyB?format=jpg&name=4096x409

And they looked fabulous while doing it :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Perrie's dress is stunning

Edited by Midnight
  • Love 3

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

Link to post
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Little Mix make history as they become the FIRST ever girl group to win 'Best British Group' at The Brits in all 43 years of The Brits. They celebrated their 10 years together and were crying dur

THEY MADE HISTORY   

We need a collab  @CrazyButItFeelsAllright

Posted Images

Their interviews, they kept saying how they cannot wait to perform and roll on next year for their tour.

The girls also said they have the best fans in the world for sticking by them for the past 10 years through everything.

 

Jade said she has no plans on having a baby yet and is going to drink for Perrie and Leigh-Anne :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

 

  • Love 2

 ♫

Link to post

GUYS MY HEART :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I just saw this on Jesy's story!

0-B84-E199-5-FD1-422-E-91-F0-DCD77269-D5

This is too big not to tag you guys

Also they are releasing a performance of Confetti on Thursday!

 

  • Love 5

 ♫

Link to post

The fact that they actually NAMED all those huuuuge girl bands that paved the way before them, AND that they acknowledged that none of them won that award because of all the inequality and misogyny is mind-blowing to me... These girls are truly fantastic, hard-working but with their feet on the ground. Congrats to them!!

  • Love 5
Link to post
41 minutes ago, Slayer said:

GUYS MY HEART :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I just saw this on Jesy's story!

0-B84-E199-5-FD1-422-E-91-F0-DCD77269-D5

This is too big not to tag you guys

Also they are releasing a performance of Confetti on Thursday!

 

I'm sorry if this is a silly question, but..... Is this award addressed to Jesy as well? Or does it say somewhere something like "To Little Mix: Jade, Leigh-Anne, and Perry"?? I mean, they were awarded as a band but because of last year's work, right? So because of "Confetti" (with Jesy) being released, I guess?

Link to post
3 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I'm sorry if this is a silly question, but..... Is this award addressed to Jesy as well? Or does it say somewhere something like "To Little Mix: Jade, Leigh-Anne, and Perry"?? I mean, they were awarded as a band but because of last year's work, right? So because of "Confetti" (with Jesy) being released, I guess?

That's not a silly question at all, you're right! She will be getting the award too, i'm pretty sure!

It's so bittersweet!

Let me share more cute pics:

42866080-9567811-image-a-57_162076698418

  • Love 2

 ♫

Link to post
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

GUYS MY HEART :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I just saw this on Jesy's story!

0-B84-E199-5-FD1-422-E-91-F0-DCD77269-D5

This is too big not to tag you guys

Also they are releasing a performance of Confetti on Thursday!

Look at Jesy!! So proud of them all!  ❤️❤️

  • Love 1
Link to post
  • Twitter Team
51 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

The fact that they actually NAMED all those huuuuge girl bands that paved the way before them, AND that they acknowledged that none of them won that award because of all the inequality and misogyny is mind-blowing to me... These girls are truly fantastic, hard-working but with their feet on the ground. Congrats to them!!

THIS :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Congrats to Little Mix for MAKING HISTORY :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

  • Love 2
Link to post
32 minutes ago, Isla said:

THIS :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Congrats to Little Mix for MAKING HISTORY :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

The sweetest girls :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I'm loving seeing these girl groups mention/interact with eachother!

More pics from tonight:

E1I0_XrXsAAeehd?format=jpg&name=medium

E1I22Q9XEAA_lwW?format=jpg&name=medium

E1I22RhXEAQUqKe?format=jpg&name=medium

  • Love 2

 ♫

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block