Little Mix make history & become the FIRST ever girl group to win 'Best British Group' at The BRIT Awards

Slayer

Their interviews, they kept saying how they cannot wait to perform and roll on next year for their tour.

The girls also said they have the best fans in the world for sticking by them for the past 10 years through everything.

Jade said she has no plans on having a baby yet and is going to drink for Perrie and Leigh-Anne :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

• Love 2

GUYS MY HEART :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I just saw this on Jesy's story!

0-B84-E199-5-FD1-422-E-91-F0-DCD77269-D5

This is too big not to tag you guys

Also they are releasing a performance of Confetti on Thursday!

• Love 5

The fact that they actually NAMED all those huuuuge girl bands that paved the way before them, AND that they acknowledged that none of them won that award because of all the inequality and misogyny is mind-blowing to me... These girls are truly fantastic, hard-working but with their feet on the ground. Congrats to them!!

• Love 5
41 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I'm sorry if this is a silly question, but..... Is this award addressed to Jesy as well? Or does it say somewhere something like "To Little Mix: Jade, Leigh-Anne, and Perry"?? I mean, they were awarded as a band but because of last year's work, right? So because of "Confetti" (with Jesy) being released, I guess?

3 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I'm sorry if this is a silly question, but..... Is this award addressed to Jesy as well? Or does it say somewhere something like "To Little Mix: Jade, Leigh-Anne, and Perry"?? I mean, they were awarded as a band but because of last year's work, right? So because of "Confetti" (with Jesy) being released, I guess?

That's not a silly question at all, you're right! She will be getting the award too, i'm pretty sure!

It's so bittersweet!

Let me share more cute pics:

42866080-9567811-image-a-57_162076698418

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Look at Jesy!! So proud of them all!  ❤️❤️

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

The fact that they actually NAMED all those huuuuge girl bands that paved the way before them, AND that they acknowledged that none of them won that award because of all the inequality and misogyny is mind-blowing to me... These girls are truly fantastic, hard-working but with their feet on the ground. Congrats to them!!

THIS :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Congrats to Little Mix for MAKING HISTORY :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block