Little Mix make history & become the FIRST ever girl group to win 'Best British Group' at The BRIT Awards

Slayer

Little Mix make history as they become the FIRST ever girl group to win 'Best British Group' at The Brits in all 43 years of The Brits.

They celebrated their 10 years together and were crying during their speech and thanked their fans for all the support and also thanked former band member Jesy.

They dedicated their win to all the girl groups before them such as the Spice Girls, Girls Aloud and the Sugababes.

SO HAPPY FOR THEM :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Jesy responded to Little Mix's win:
0-B84-E199-5-FD1-422-E-91-F0-DCD77269-D5

E1IhW78XoAQNL8C?format=jpg&name=large

The Spice Girls responded:

The Sugababes:

E1IW6rxWUAUFy_k?format=jpg&name=small

rsz_e1iwn-yxoaixnqk.jpg.1f9c4da4543893cb4c8c1993a0386524.jpg

• Love 9

I'm so HAPPY for them but also so sad that they reached this legendary milestone and yet so far left to go ... I hope their sudden pregnancies and a team member leaving doesn't kill that wonderful strides and trajectory they have been making. I'm rooting for you girls! Come back with a smash album about girl power and forever bonds and shiz and keep the bops coming gals! 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

I don't get their success :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: but hey! Congrats to these hardworking girls!:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Their talent, friendship, down to earth, hard working, they can sing, they can dance, they are the full package and are humongous in the UK!

Let's keep this positive!

• Love 5

OMG! I'm so ******* happy for them, I'm in tears, being the first girl group to win this is over four decades is just amazing. They deserved this more than anything. They are literally the WHOLE PACKAGE! They've all been through so much these past ten years and are still going so strong, never seen a more dedicated group then Little Mix.

Let's hope here is to the next 10 years of more melodies and bops from these talented ladies. 🍾🍸

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, Charrrmed89 said:

OMG! I'm so ******* happy for them, I'm in tears, being the first girl group to win this is over four decades is just amazing. They deserved this more than anything. They are literally the WHOLE PACKAGE! They've all been through so much these past ten years and are still going so strong, never seen a more dedicated group then Little Mix.

Let's hope here is to the next 10 years of more melodies and bops from these talented ladies. 🍾🍸

Honestly i'm so emotional, I literally fist pumped in the air when he announced they won :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

They deserve this so ******* much, what girl band is still around after 10 years and killing the game?! Their friendship, their work ethic, their talent and them being such sweet girls, they deserve the world!

Ugh I just love them and I know how much this meant to them!

Officially UK ICONS!

E1IhKAFXEAISwJQ?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

I legit got teary eyed by the end when they were talking about other female bands and how theyve been working hard for 10 years. It felt like justice for women and a celebration of diversity and hard work!

I'm so proud of them! They may not be huge everywhere in the world but this win just made them icons for life in the UK! :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

I'm so proud and so emotional :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Everything you've said is the TEA! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

E1IfwM6WEAU_PzD?format=jpg&name=4096x409

E1IfwM6XEAMa1g7?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block