Rihanna followed Nicki Minaj on Instagram

• Community Leader

Fans discovered Rihanna re-followed Nicki Minaj on Instagram. Meltdowns ensued. 

There's buzz Nicki is releasing on Friday. Couple that with Rihanna not having released music in forever... something might be on the way. Or this Topic could age poorly we'll see.

Thoughts, Exhale?! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Related: 

rihanna-nicki-minaj-followed.jpg

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Relax, no collaboration is happening. Rihanna just sent a makeup kit to Nicki. 

They came to win… …To fight To conquer, to thrive… They came to win, to survive To prosper, to rise To fllllllyyyyyyyy!!!

Hate when they do this. If a song comes out it’s like “all right I’m unfollowing you again. See you in 2030” so cringe 

Posted Images

Queen Ri wanted to tap  "**** that":tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: 

but accidentally pushed the wrong button :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

and followed this low-class rapper :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Season 3 Abc GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, ALBAVEASP said:

Relax, no collaboration is happening. Rihanna just sent a makeup kit to Nicki. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I hate you, it's probably that :orangu_orangutan_ape:

2 hours ago, CindyTheTVisLeaking said:

and followed this low-class rapper :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

I what worl--- What? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

• Haha 1
  • Exhale+
4 hours ago, ALBAVEASP said:

Relax, no collaboration is happening. Rihanna just sent a makeup kit to Nicki. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

FLY 2 is happening and this is knot a drill 

@bitbitboiam I reaching? :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

They recently smoked a huge load together and thought it was only customary to follow each other on Instagram to reinforce the good vibes they felt for each other as newfound besties in the moment. Once the munchies hit, like after any drunken blackout, the deep regret will eventually ensue or they’ll take it as an opportunity to make a hit together before separating ways. You know, that’s how a bad bish starts doing things cordially when you enter your 30s. We classy. 

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Style. said:

They came to win…

…To fight

To conquer, to thrive…

They came to win, to survive

To prosper, to rise

To fllllllyyyyyyyy!!!

IMG_8990.JPG

• Haha 5
13 hours ago, Style. said:

You reported this first and Jordan, the white man, came in and reclaimed this as his own to have a successful thread. He Elvis Presley'd you. Sorry you had this happen you. The real ones know the true exhale source! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

• Haha 1
  • Exhale+
8 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

You reported this first and Jordan, the white man, came in and reclaimed this as his own to have a successful thread. He Elvis Presley'd you. Sorry you had this happen you. The real ones know the true exhale source! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Jordan with a lil snitch :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Like 1
On 5/11/2021 at 12:29 PM, CindyTheTVisLeaking said:

Queen Ri wanted to tap  "**** that":tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: 

but accidentally pushed the wrong button :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Season 3 Abc GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

Not "low class rapper" LMAOOOO