Britney looks amazing debuting slightly pink hair and serves body!

8 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

You can’t find this **** anywhere else lmao. ONLY Britney! This might be her most iconic erratic post yet. I have a feeling this one will go viral. It’s definitely a serve. She’s something else 😂 #rawr Gotta love her!

Video on loop. definetely not her posting only to make her look erratic.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Am I the only one who find these posts slightly humiliating ?

:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: They are clearly edited to make her look erratic and crazy. I calculated that there's total of 54 cuts in that video. And it's looped and sped up. Someones seriously working overtime to ruin her image :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

I calculated that there's total of 54 cuts in that video. And it's looped and sped up.

Someone on Twitter noticed that these videos are not intended to be used as videos. Britney clearly makes poses, that is, these videos are implied to use as a photo shoot. 

• Like 7
12 hours ago, Brat said:

Strawberry shortcake :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

The Strawberry Shortcake: The act of the male partner ****** onto the female/male partners face; the male then punches his partner in the nose mixing sperm with blood.
"Damn did you see Quinn punch that chick in the face after ****** on her? She must have loved The Strawberry Shortcake he baked for her."
by The Cosmic Joker January 05, 2012

:orangu_orangutan_ape::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::queenie_falling_dying_dead::riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand::tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Yeah you can tell Britney totally didn’t know she was being recorded!!! Not only that but she looks like it’s forced like she’s not having a good time WTF!!! 

Pls stop. 

Yeah and the other posts from yesterday didn't seem forced at all. I was poking fun at the fact that NOTHING's ever posted on weekends but as soon as it's monday her IG becomes so active again.

Sorry if you are too naive :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Like 1