Britney: Bringing it back to the 2000s, should I bring these outfits back?

6 hours ago, MathCarmignani said:

Didn't Reese Witherspoon say something about how Britney was portrayed by the media vs how she was? Like how Britney was painted as a bad girl by the media? And now Britney gives her a random shout out on Instagram?

Hide contents

We see ya crypticney and we love it :bidengrin_point_smirk_joe:

Yes exactly and that’s the important thing in this post... girl knows and is aware. Cryptic kween :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I heard there is a fashion cycle where this decade will see a resurgence of Y2K clothing. So it would be quite interesting to see, for the least :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Its already happening... although not as tacky and wild as it used to be. 

in the 2000s people would wear like say an orange mini skirt, pink top, green fringey mini bag. with a belt over the skirt and lots of accessories. it was really messy and crazy but like also very fun!

the trend I'm seeing now is Y2K pieces but styled more minimalist which works I guess for today's boring culture lol

• Love 3