Thalia drops 'Mojito' music video

mojitovideo.jpg.985c36f75f593db81431dccc3d3f542b.jpg184189334-308557590842833-1622996244406919828-n.jpg  

Update: the music video is here

Thalia has announced she'll appear tomorrow at the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon to talk about her latest single Mojito and her upcoming album desAMORfosis. She'll be dropping the music video for Mojito at 12AM EST after the interview.

Mojito was released last week as the latest single off desAMORfosis, which is due on May 14. 

Related:

• Love 3
  • Content Curators

Okay, the video was cute, nothing ground breaking, but she looks gorgeous, the scence where she's on the water :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: her lips, stunning.

This gives me a good vibe for the album, the song is still not my fave but it's not as bad along with the video.

Edited by Midnight
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I waited more than what the video lasted :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I kept laughing because I look at her and all I see is Marimar

Yes I was getting that vibe too, what did you think?

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Yes I was getting that vibe too, what did you think?

I mean, it's still too short :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I hope she has something more uptempo, sadly I can almost guarantee that "uptempo" it's gonna be the Banda song featuring Banda MS :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

The video looks great, reminds me of that other video she did

it also gives me kind of Katy Perry vibes, but I mean, Thalia has been doing beach themed videos since the 90's

there were some scenes where her face looks weird, I don't know if it's the lighting, the makeup, or too much editing, but she looks beautiful in the scenes with the foliage behind her

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I mean, it's still too short :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I hope she has something more uptempo, sadly I can almost guarantee that "uptempo" it's gonna be the Banda song featuring Banda MS :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

The video looks great, reminds me of that other video she did

it also gives me kind of Katy Perry vibes, but I mean, Thalia has been doing beach themed videos since the 90's

there were some scenes where her face looks weird, I don't know if it's the lighting, the makeup, or too much editing, but she looks beautiful in the scenes with the foliage behind her

I'm very curious about that Banda song :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

I love that video too, the thing about these is that there not really memorable right? Like they feel like one more for the pile and soon to be forgotten.

Amandote is still the winner imo :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

OMG you noticed that too, I thought the same thing about her face in some scenes, but fingers crossed the album isn't a dud.

I've never been let down by any Thalia album I literally love them all from start to finish. I'm pretty sure she'll suprise us.

Edited by Midnight

3 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I'm very curious about that Banda song :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

I love that video too, the thing about these is that there not really memorable right? Like they feel like one more for the pile and soon to be forgotten.

Amandote is still the winner imo :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

OMG you noticed that too, I thought the same thing about her face in some scenes, but fingers crossed the album isn't a dud.

I've never been let down by any Thalia album I literally love them all from start to finish. I'm pretty sure she'll suprise us.

well, tbh I've never been a huge fan of her albums, like, as I love Britney albums with all of their tracks, so as long as it has a few bops here and there, I'm pleased :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

well, tbh I've never been a huge fan of her albums, like, as I love Britney albums with all of their tracks, so as long as it has a few bops here and there, I'm pleased :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: WHAT? :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: and I'm- :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Her albums are masterpieces, but tell me you at least like most of Amor A La Mexicana, Arrasando and Thalia 2002 albums, those are like her holy trinity :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

41 minutes ago, Midnight said:

:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: WHAT? :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: and I'm- :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Her albums are masterpieces, but tell me you at least like most of Amor A La Mexicana, Arrasando and Thalia 2002 albums, those are like her holy trinity :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

:unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised: I-

I mean, I do like Arrasando, but it's mostly the singles (except for Reencarnación :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: ) and songs such as Tumba la Casa and Menta y Canela. Other than that, I guess I could say I like En Éxtasis, Amor a la Mexicana, but again, it's mostly the singles. I tend to forget about the album tracks :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: It's not like Fey albums, that I like every single song, and I know them by heart. Or even Gloria Trevi's albums from the 90's.

Even Paulina (2000) I think I like it better.

But don't get me wrong, I do like most of Thalia's singles :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: 

Speaking of albums, I'm creating the Wikipedia pages for her latest albums, for some reason they're not on the Spanish wikipedia

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

:unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised: I-

I mean, I do like Arrasando, but it's mostly the singles (except for Reencarnación :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: ) and songs such as Tumba la Casa and Menta y Canela. Other than that, I guess I could say I like En Éxtasis, Amor a la Mexicana, but again, it's mostly the singles. I tend to forget about the album tracks :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: It's not like Fey albums, that I like every single song, and I know them by heart. Or even Gloria Trevi's albums from the 90's.

Even Paulina (2000) I think I like it better.

But don't get me wrong, I do like most of Thalia's singles :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: 

Bueno, there's nothing I can about it is there? :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: lol

Reencarnacion has a cute video, but yeah the song isn't the best. 

At least you give me some good news with Fey and yes that Paulina album is amazing, I think that's the only album I like from hers :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

You know now that you mention it, I actually feel like Paulina has better singles versus Thalia, but Thalia has better album imo. :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Speaking of albums, I'm creating the Wikipedia pages for her latest albums, for some reason they're not on the Spanish wikipedia

For what? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: you don't even like them anyway :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: jk

14 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Bueno, there's nothing I can about it is there? :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: lol

Reencarnacion has a cute video, but yeah the song isn't the best. 

At least you give me some good news with Fey and yes that Paulina album is amazing, I think that's the only album I like from hers :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

You know now that you mention it, I actually feel like Paulina has better singles versus Thalia, but Thalia has better album imo. :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

For what? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: you don't even like them anyway :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: jk

because I hate broken links :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block