Perrie from Little Mix reveals she is pregnant!

34 minutes ago, Slayer said:

They are live on TikTok in 15 minutes!

They are also doing a 'Special' Q&A on the 20th May

I caught the last minute of the live :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Leigh-Anne said we should expect lots of singles this years, lots of collabs and iconic music videos from them :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

The way they are so hard working even whilst pregnant :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

1 minute ago, Groundbreaking said:

But still, can you imagine if the girls were are preggers at the same time 😅 it would be awesome. As for Ms. Jeed memes, IG is full of those too. Give ha an Oscar! 

Tomorrow would be a great time if Jade was announcing a pregnancy as they are attending The Brit Awards (The UK Version of the Grammys) and they are nominated for Best British Group, if they win they'll become the first girl group in history to ever win this award in all 43 years of The Brits.

It's going to be so cute seeing them on the red carpet with Perrie & Leigh with their bumps :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: I doubt they are performing as the performers have already been announced and Leigh looks quite far along maybe 5/6months?

Also Jade is just an icon, she's hilarious :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Tomorrow would be a great time if Jade was announcing a pregnancy as they are attending The Brit Awards (The UK Version of the Grammys) and they are nominated for Best British Group, if they win they'll become the first girl group in history to ever win this award in all 43 years of The Brits.

It's going to be so cute seeing them on the red carpet with Perrie & Leigh with their bumps :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: I doubt they are performing as the performers have already been announced and Leigh looks quite far along maybe 5/6months?

Also Jade is just an icon, she's hilarious :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Special guest attendance from:

Jesy_Nelson_in_2019.jpg

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block