Perrie from Little Mix reveals she is pregnant!

The way I’m now seeing Mommy Mix on tour in April 2022 :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

They both look like they are due in like 3-4 months! I see them taking Q4 off & Q1 of 2022 as the tour starts in April!

No wonder they revealed they’ve already shot multiple music videos :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:They were saying last week how they can’t wait to tour next year and Perrie’s mom just tweeted ‘babies on tour’

All over the Spice girls groups, they are basically congratulating the girls but also reminding everyone the way little mix's story is played, Jesy left, now two girls pregnant, also some People believe once the babies come, the group ends. 

I hope it's not the end, but it's always the same once children it's harder to be in a girl group, a hiatus is indefinite once school happens.  

43 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

All over the Spice girls groups, they are basically congratulating the girls but also reminding everyone the way little mix's story is played, Jesy left, now two girls pregnant, also some People believe once the babies come, the group ends. 

I hope it's not the end, but it's always the same once children it's harder to be in a girl group, a hiatus is indefinite once school happens.  

I don't think it'll be the end. The Spice girl fever was slowing down while the girls as a three-piece are still successful. 

Let's just wish them Hapiness!!:imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy: 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Awww so happy for the girls!

Also, didn't want to make a thread but I think Ariana Grande is pregnant. Was looking at her story and idk something about it on Mother's Day makes me feel like shes expecting.

OMG idk why but i've been thinking the same thing about Ari too!!

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block