Times up Ingham ! File complaint against Samuel D. Ingham III with CA Bar.

I just hope those complaints won't affect Britney addressing court on 23rd june. I do not want her to have even more stress

Also i am not sure how those complaints will help-if it still the same court system which made cship possible is going to overview them...idk

• Love 5
  • Like 3

I’m sorry, but can we wait until britneys hearing to know how she really feels? I get why sam isn’t anybody’s favorite lawyer, but there’s obviously a lot more evil people than him... and I don’t see how complaining about one of the few people who is on her side helps anybody :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 4
  • Like 4
35 minutes ago, icybaby said:

Also i am not sure how those complaints will help-if it still the same court system which made cship possible is going to overview them...idk

It could create an opportunity for Britney to finally hire a new lawyer, who didn't compromise themselves from the start and who doesn't need to save their *** now by keeping all their illegal actions from being exposed. With all the information we have now, it should be clear that Ingham did not represent Britney's best interests all these years, but instead was an accomplice and yes-man for team Con. And, actually, now in order not to be exposed and face legal action against him, it is in Ingham's best interest to keep Britney in this fraudulent Cship for as long as possible.

Also if an investigation is initiated, the tangle of illegal actions of not only Ingham, but others as well will begin to unravel... since it is all interconnected.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, icybaby said:

I just hope those complaints won't affect Britney addressing court on 23rd june. I do not want her to have even more stress

That’s why I think we should hold back, we only know so much what if this messes up lynnes lawyers plans too 

1 hour ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

I’m sorry, but can we wait until britneys hearing to know how she really feels? I get why sam isn’t anybody’s favorite lawyer, but there’s obviously a lot more evil people than him... and I don’t see how complaining about one of the few people who is on her side helps anybody :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Oh sweetie he’s not on her side

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, s&m said:

I'm sorry but I'm not doing that. There are things we don't know and we don't know for a fact if we are helping or not doing this. Maybe after Britney talks :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

This. 

The logical thing to do would be to wait until after Britney has spoken to the court, and maybe then we'll have a little more clarity. 

Like it or not, at this moment in time he is her court appointment lawyer. Her only court appointed lawyer at that. Is the aim to get him off Britney’s case? And then what....she gets another court appointment lawyer who could be worse than Ingham? 

At the minute this feels counterproductive. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Sent. The thing is, if there's nothing wrong, they won't do anything. But if there is (there is wtf), then it's in Britney's best interest that an investigation happens and Britney gets an attorney of her choice, something that should've happened right at the start. I don't know why people are so scared of this. This can only be good for her.

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Sorry but I’m not doing this, it’s just one big crap shoot but what your gambling with is a person not money. What happens if u succeed in having Ingham removed and then she’s given a new court appointed attorney that’s even worse then him, what u gonna do then, besides feel like ****. There’s no guarantee that this is gonna get her a better lawyer or let her choose her own, it could completely backfire.

• Like 1
On 5/10/2021 at 2:27 PM, icybaby said:

It won't. The complaints will take two months to review. I encourage everyone to do it, it's simple and fast, this is how you can do it:

Everyone involved in this deserves to be investigated.

• Like 5