TELE CELLY PHONE

Gaga gave it justice and the video is iconic AF but I can hear Britney’s voice on it better in my head. Kinda BiZZZAYYY! Just like HAyZAY! In HIAM. Below is a mix of both girl’s vocals. The second video is an epic edit of Britney synced to the final master of the song. Gaga got in with Beyoncé and Brit early on. Icon.
I made the second video years ago when I was still a teen 😂,but it blew up before YouTube was a thing because of how I synced her choreo with the music.

Enjoy! :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Would you have enjoyed Britney singing and releasing Telephone herself? 

P.S.- Thoughts on Quicksand? Sounds very Fame Gaga to me. I literally feel like the lyrics belong on Amnesia’s instrumental.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

Britney’s voice just sounds so sweet on it. Gaga did do it justice just fine, but the song lost that texture I prefer. & I thoroughly enjoyed your edit :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

I feel like it was crafted for Brit Brit. I also remember associating Darkchild with Brit when I first heard Gaga’s version. I’m not sure Brits would have been so heavy but I’m not mad at all. I just think Britney would have given the song justice herself. I don’t think it worked for Circus though. 
And THANK YOU! ❤️:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Its very old and dated but I’m still proud of my work from so many years ago. I was also featured on Britney’s website and won tickets to the Circus tour for this:

Looks so old now but to be 18 and on her official site :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: 

My best friend at the time called me up screaming and crying lmfao. It took her legit at least three minutes to make a complete sentence. She was in shock. I’ll never forget that day of my life. “Tom…😱😱😱😱😱😂😂😂

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I received a personal email from Britney herself on my old account and I’ve been fighting for two years to get back into that account because I was locked out. It was hacked and hotmail is ridiculous trying to get back in. The day I do I promise to show receipts. It was beyond the sweetest thing and the feature was what made my channel back then explode. Brit is such an angel ❤️ Circus tour was next level live. YouTube does no justice. Incredible show!

5 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

I feel like it was crafted for Brit Brit. I also remember associating Darkchild with Brit when I first heard Gaga’s version. I’m not sure Brits would have been so heavy but I’m not mad at all. I just think Britney would have given the song justice herself. I don’t think it worked for Circus though. 

Its very old and dated but I’m still proud of my work from so many years ago. I was also featured on Britney’s website and won tickets to the Circus tour for this:

Looks so old now but to be 18 and on her official site :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: 

My best friend at the time called me up screaming and crying lmfao. It took her legit at least three minutes to make a complete sentence. She was in shock. I’ll never forget that day of my life. “Tom…😱😱😱😱😱😂😂😂

This makes me nostalgic for the circus era :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 2
6 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

LOVE this, LOVE the Circus era!!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, I.&.Britney said:

This makes me nostalgic for the circus era :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I have SO many memories that era! It really was such an exciting time. The gift that kept on giving. I think the last memory I remember was staying up all night to listen to the live debut of 3 on Z100 NYC. I remember people instantly loving it. I know it was technically for TSC but I associate that with Circus era. Different days!

• Love 1

I remastered the demo two years ago and used Myah Marie, Gaga, and Beyoncé as backing vocals. I always thought I did a good job but a lot of people hate it because I used Myah at all lol Myah is most predominantly used in the “hello hello” part because I always found that part of the song in Brit’s version the most difficult to listen to. She’s just there to boost Britney’s vocals in the rest of the song along with Bey and Gaga

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/FVwSQttoqhwuspKj6