Thalia performs 'Mojito' and medley of hits at Latin Grammy's "Ellas y su Música"

Thank you for sharing!She did great! Her energy was on point! Honestly she could sing it live, totally! But i think as time passes isn't she more insecure and doesn't dare? Really, i was watching her instagram stories not long ago and she had a comment on it "do not mind my double-chin" i was like :disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow:

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Sea flower said:

Thank you for sharing!She did great! Her energy was on point! Honestly she could sing it live, totally! But i think as time passes isn't she more insecure and doesn't dare? Really, i was watching her instagram stories not long ago and she had a comment on it "do not mind my double-chin" i was like :disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow:

She's turning 50 this year, so I guess she's just trying to find a way to cope with the aging process. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: She either takes it with humor and grace, openly talking about her insecurities, or she goes the way of hiding it. I bet she feels just like she did a few years ago, but she must feel the pressure and a bit self-conscious knowing how ageist people are, especially with women, and especially in the entertainment business. 

The lip-sync I think she's done it since years ago, so maybe it's just to stay in her comfort zone and just focus on looking good, or because she's old school and she's always done it since the 80's when tv shows didn't allowed live singing. Or maybe because she was also the host of this show and talking the entire time would affect her voice? idk lol 

Not everyone can be as confident as Yuri when it comes to her vocals, who also used to host a show back in the day, and would also sing with every guest. 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
5 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

omg shut up it is GORGE!

And not Exhale from all forums condemning Thalía for lip syncing... :orangu_orangutan_ape: We should be the most merciful audience ever when it comes to that.

The chaps look ridiculous on her, the other part of the outfit is cute.

The things is, I would be okay with her lyp syncing if she was dancing a lot, but she's not.

This event was a celebration of women in Latin music and it was a great opportunity to shine and show off her talent, not only because she was sorrounded by other great artist but because there are people who still believe she can't sing.

She's done this for so long and I feel like she needs to push her boundaries.

A far as me comdeming her, I'm not, I would say the same thing about Britney. I was only okay with Britney lyp syncing when she gave us ground breaking dance performances but I'm not okay with current or post Circus Britney lyp syncing.

Edited by Midnight
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block