Thalia performs 'Mojito' and medley of hits at Latin Grammy's "Ellas y su Música"

thaligrammy.jpg.3e71e8c24fcecc35968f171990591d62.jpgst1-uvnimg-com.jpg

Mexican singer Thalia debuted her latest single Mojito at the Latin Grammy's special celebration "Ellas y su Música" which commemorates the achievements of female musicians in the Latin scene. The show was hosted by Thalia herself and Luis Fonsi.

Along with the debut performance of Mojito, the latest single off her upcoming album desAMORfosis, she also performed a medley of hits that included Piel Morena (1995), Amor a la Mexicana (1997), No Me Acuerdo (2018), ¿A Quién le Importa? (2002) and Arrasando (2000).

Other performers of the night were Alejandra Guzmán, Anitta, Ana Bárbara, Yuri, Gloria Estefan and many more.

Related:

• Love 2
  • Content Curators

Won't lie Mojito compared to her hits falls flat on it's face, I'm not diggin it much. 

That outfit :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: and she almost got caught lip syncing at 1:07 :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

But I'm glad she performs her hits, they are too iconic to be ignored.

I hope the new album is somewhere between 220px-En_Extasis_Cover.jpg + 220px-AmorMexicanaThalia.jpg and some pop:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Like 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

3 hours ago, Midnight said:

and she almost got caught lip syncing at 1:07 

1 hour ago, electricopop said:

She looks amazing, but girl gotta work on your lip sync! 

2 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

She looks great but after almost 30 years on a scene and still doesnt know how to lip sync, damn

and they give Anitta full 1 and a half minute of performance (again wtf with the lip sync)

They would both shashay away with this lip sync

Sashay Away Episode 1 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

:yesokay_britney_blush_blink: at least the older songs were kind of prerecorded-ish

we know she can sing when she wants to, so I don't know why she doesn't dare

• Love 2
10 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

She looks great but after almost 30 years on a scene and still doesnt know how to lip sync, damn

and they give Anitta full 1 and a half minute of performance (again wtf with the lip sync)

They would both shashay away with this lip sync

Sashay Away Episode 1 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Watch Primera Fila and Viva Tour. Thalia can sing. But sometimes she fails at lip sync. Also, watch her performance at 2002 and 2003 Grammy Latino. She nailed it.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block