Jump to content

How did Gaga disappear from Gimme more credits??


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, wecouldbelovers said:

I know ppl who have spoken to gaga about this and know this to be true

why wouldn't she just get a songwriting credit then? Why would it be some big secret? 

if anything Gaga's entire first iteration of her persona and Fame era was born out of/inspired by "Gimme More" and Blackout album and time period in Britney's life. if we're gonna go there...

  • Love 1
  • Like 4
Link to comment
20 hours ago, deano said:

This is the biggest WTF moment I've ever had. I thought she did co-wrote it!! I even remember seeing S Germanotta in the credits. When Gagas first album came out she was known as the girl who co-wrote Gimme more. That's how I first found out about Gaga. There's literally no way

i-

are u from alternative universe or what 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment

There was literally a thread here on exhale back in 2008 about someone saying that they went to lady gagas the fame release party and that this was the girl who co-wrote gimme more and that now she’s releasing her own stuff. If could find it somehow this would prove that I’m telling the truth. I’ve seen her name in the credits on wikipedia with my own eyes. Like i’m not making this stuff up. There was literally a video out there talking about how gaga was a songwriter first when she got signed and she wrote for britney, *****cat dolls and others but now when I’m trying to find her on the credits anywhere shes not there. Wtf??? So like what else is not true?? Did womaniser snippet leak before the song came out? Was there an insider guy here on exhale who told us about the concept of womaniser video before it came out? He was the one who said that the next single would be the title song Circus. Am I making this up as well? I’ve been on exhale from like 2007. 

Link to comment

Hold up :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: I remember some website being up back in the day (last time I was on it was like 2014) and they said Gaga co-wrote on Gimme More but there was no proof to back that up. They also said Break the Ice was written and recorded in 2005 for Original Doll and was intended as the first real single for the album or something. I knew that was a lie :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: but I mean maybe this is where you got this idea from? 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 5/9/2021 at 2:54 PM, deano said:

This is the biggest WTF moment I've ever had. I thought she did co-wrote it!! I even remember seeing S Germanotta in the credits. When Gagas first album came out she was known as the girl who co-wrote Gimme more. That's how I first found out about Gaga. There's literally no way

😳 This is the biggest WTF moment I had when I seen this ridiculous thread. 😂😭😭

Link to comment
14 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

Hold up :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: I remember some website being up back in the day (last time I was on it was like 2014) and they said Gaga co-wrote on Gimme More but there was no proof to back that up. They also said Break the Ice was written and recorded in 2005 for Original Doll and was intended as the first real single for the album or something. I knew that was a lie :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: but I mean maybe this is where you got this idea from? 

Wow so maybe it was just a rumour going around but there was definitely something out there. It’s good know I don’t need a conservatorship yet. 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
2 hours ago, deano said:

There was literally a thread here on exhale back in 2008 about someone saying that they went to lady gagas the fame release party and that this was the girl who co-wrote gimme more and that now she’s releasing her own stuff. If could find it somehow this would prove that I’m telling the truth. I’ve seen her name in the credits on wikipedia with my own eyes. Like i’m not making this stuff up. There was literally a video out there talking about how gaga was a songwriter first when she got signed and she wrote for britney, *****cat dolls and others but now when I’m trying to find her on the credits anywhere shes not there. Wtf??? So like what else is not true?? Did womaniser snippet leak before the song came out? Was there an insider guy here on exhale who told us about the concept of womaniser video before it came out? He was the one who said that the next single would be the title song Circus. Am I making this up as well? I’ve been on exhale from like 2007. 

I think whoever said that just got confused; iirc someone on Popjustice said that they talked to Gaga in 2008 before she got really famous and they claimed that Gaga praised Blackout and said she was inspired by it. But that's the only time Gaga has spoken about Blackout from what I know. She had no involvement in writing for that album; she only wrote for Circus.

Also if Gaga was mentioned in the writing credits section for Gimme More on its wiki page, then it was clearly a mistake/troll edit.

  • Love 3
  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Twitter Team
15 hours ago, deano said:

There was literally a thread here on exhale back in 2008 about someone saying that they went to lady gagas the fame release party and that this was the girl who co-wrote gimme more and that now she’s releasing her own stuff. If could find it somehow this would prove that I’m telling the truth. I’ve seen her name in the credits on wikipedia with my own eyes. Like i’m not making this stuff up. There was literally a video out there talking about how gaga was a songwriter first when she got signed and she wrote for britney, *****cat dolls and others but now when I’m trying to find her on the credits anywhere shes not there. Wtf??? So like what else is not true?? Did womaniser snippet leak before the song came out? Was there an insider guy here on exhale who told us about the concept of womaniser video before it came out? He was the one who said that the next single would be the title song Circus. Am I making this up as well? I’ve been on exhale from like 2007. 

I mean you’re probably getting Gimme More mixed up with Quicksand.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Twitter Team
10 hours ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

Are you confusing her with Keri Hilson who worked on Blackout or Kesha who worked on Circus???

Waaait which song did Kesha write for Circus? I only know Till the World Ends.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block