A spider-man version of Britney dances to Oops I Did It Again

3 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

La Britney Spider is gonna take Tom Holland's place, her comics will make Spider-Gwen tank and put Miles Moralles as a secondary character in the next Spider-Verse animation. Tobey Maguire could never! Omg I cant wait  :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

I actually can’t wait for miles n gwen to come but in live action!!!  so we’re gonna have to make room for all our spidery gifted ppl.

cinco de mayo guitar GIF

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

I actually can’t wait for miles n gwen to come but in live action!!!  so we’re gonna have to make room for all our spidery gifted ppl.

cinco de mayo guitar GIF

someone in Exhale with spidey-culture just like me? It cant be OMG we're must be twins for now on :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Yass n there filming the silk series this summer for amazon prime I believe 

Cindy will have her own series?? Wuuuuut!? I missed that :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:  Exploring the spider-verse in all sorts of platforms, I love to see it :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

And I would love Sony and Insomniac Games to produce a Spider-Gwen game after they did Miles. So the holy trinity would all have their respective games :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

Cindy will have her own series?? Wuuuuut!? I missed that :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:  Exploring the spider-verse in all sorts of platforms, I love to see it :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

And I would love Sony and Insomniac Games to produce a Spider-Gwen game after they did Miles. So the holy trinity would all have their respective games :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/comicbook.com/marvel/amp/news/silk-tv-show-spoilers-sony-spider-man-filming-start/

• Love 1