Sam Asghari wishes Britney & his mom a Happy Mother’s Day and gets Britney a jacket with ‘Lioness’ written on it

3 hours ago, G-unit said:

I’d actually be here for an album called “Lioness” tbh lol

I think it will speak volumes if her IG doesn’t wish Lynne a happy Mother’s Day.  Britney is obviously in good terms with her and yet Lynne is anti-Team Con so I’m sure they’ll forego posting anything.

Lioness featuring Carole Baskin confirmed. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, G-unit said:

I think it will speak volumes if her IG doesn’t wish Lynne a happy Mother’s Day.  Britney is obviously in good terms with her and yet Lynne is anti-Team Con so I’m sure they’ll forego posting anything.

Her IG can't... today is Sunday which is not a working business day. Team C doesn't want to pay extra to have Cassie work on the weekend

• Like 5
7 hours ago, G-unit said:

The 1st thing i checked if Britney instagram has Lynne  mothers day post. And nope it is not.

Cute post by Sam. Really lovely