Top 20 BEST Tour Performances! - Fan Voted

There’s a MATM performance where we can see the choreo in detail. I saw it on Instagram. No idea when or where was it. She was wearing a hat, a white tee, and a black corset. It was like a tv show or something. I was blown away. There is really no one who could come close to her level of skill. She was THE BEST. 

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Samsung44 said:

There’s a MATM performance where we can see the choreo in detail. I saw it on Instagram. No idea when or where was it. She was wearing a hat, a white tee, and a black corset. It was like a tv show or something. I was blown away. There is really no one who could come close to her level of skill. She was THE BEST. 

I think you mean the performance from her ABC Special :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: It's an amazing performance and she looked stunning :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1

I think my list would look exactly like this one, except that instead of having TOMH and WB that high I would have Piece Of Me from Circus and probably boys from Onyx Hotel higher. But Work ***** did deserve the top 10 so i'm fine with it. 

Also, I would have the circus performance from the circus tour inside the top 20. Britney may have not done much in it but the production itself puts it inside the top of her best performances 

• Love 1

Loveeeeeee speeds but who voted on this lolol mtam from onxy htt should of wayyy been higher than 18..  and based on skills alone what’s it like to b me/boys should of been a bit higher also. Blasphemy that don’t go knocking on my door was listed besides honorable mentions.. 😒

I’m glad overprotected was 2x on the list 😍 she did what was needed to be done for that song. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

not sure how break the ice or toxic from pom got in here though lol.

Awkward Britney Spears GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

The break the ice performance from pom was good, but srsly, the toxic performance... Only the 6 seconds breakdown was cool and that’s everything :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I think the break the ice performance was ok for at the point she was in her life etc. it’s not bad but this was a comparison of her best 20 performances from tour.. idk way better performances imo.