Work B**h, C-ship, Britney thoughts (Maybe)

I am watching the Work video on youtube and paused it cause felt like Britney was sharing her thought and one more time world might heard it but never listened..

"Break it off, break it down
See me come and you can hear my sound
Tell somebody in your town
Spread the word, spread the word
Go call the police, go call the governor
I bring the treble(or truble), That means the trouble y'all
I make it bubble up, Call me the bubbler
I am the bad *****, the ***** that you'll never know"

When she is starting singing it the sharks first appear:

4DIr.gif

Britney is wearing police sirens lights colors. So she is hinting with it about danger or criminal case maybe. While she is all alone surrounding by sharks. 

She is asking for your attention "Break it off" adding "Break it down" (like listen carefully - CAREFULLY)

Then she is telling people to call the police!  plus - she tells to contact a governor cause police more likely wont help even it should. Above all  she wants you to spread a word - everybody to be aware of the dangerous situation.

All the other text is interesting also (literally everything).. like she is in the bubble kind of thing but she manages to bubble up.. and while everyone consider her as a "bad *****" they know nothing about her (interesting fact: some of the big sites and youtube cc changed the last line to "loving up")

There are a lot of moments that adds in this concept but on this part - she is singing and showing it :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

p.s. I noticed years ago her standing at the pyramid like a boss for visual but pyramid actually is upside down that is hinting that she isn't ruling or not receiving incomes that she mades by working etc.. 

NO I want to continue about some part lol

1) after that part she is singing:

"Hold your head high, fingers to the sky
They gonna try to try ya, but they can't deny ya
Keep it building higher, and higher
Keep it building higher, and higher
So hold your head high, fingers to the sky
Now they don't believe ya, but they gonna need ya
Keep it moving higher, and higher
Keep it moving higher, and higher and higher"

So after sharing awareness THEY will "try to try ya" (example: all Lou bots here) but facts/truth can't be denied usually so "keep building higher" grow to a stronger community.

"Now they don't believe ya" and world/media was calling #freeBritney members crazy people right?!  "but they gonna need ya"  - after years #freeBritney members are asked to give an interview on huge projects!

2) Whole video she is only blonde girl surrounded by dark haired people can be another hint about her surroundings (sharks). They are the ones who Britney "control" standing on pyramid (showing that they are controlling her image)

now I will stop cause as much I think about it (and trying to realize lyrics and video in that kind of way) as much this kind of thoughts are coming and I don't want to grow it in too conspiracy theories but this kind of thing are kind of obvious, right?! RIGHT?! :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I’ll agree that there’s a lot going on with the song and considering everything that was going on at that time it’s really messed up that they put out a song called Work Bit ch. 

misogynistic 

• Love 1