New Forbes list (Britney at 31)

1 hour ago, Roger said:

Sorry, I just don't get it :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Can someone explain ?

Forbes List can refer to one of the lists published annually by the American magazine Forbes, including: the Forbes 400 list of the wealthiest people in the United States. The World's Billionaires, a list of all the people with a net worth over US$1 billion.

Forbes Billionaires 2021: The Richest People in the World

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, MeToo said:

Forbes List can refer to one of the lists published annually by the American magazine Forbes, including: the Forbes 400 list of the wealthiest people in the United States. The World's Billionaires, a list of all the people with a net worth over US$1 billion.

Forbes Billionaires 2021: The Richest People in the World

I know what Forbes lists are but I don't get the joke. Do they mean that Jamie's so rich because of Britney he's gonna be on top and Britney in the bottom ?

Savage :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

16 minutes ago, Roger said:

I know what Forbes lists are but I don't get the joke. Do they mean that Jamie's so rich because of Britney he's gonna be on top and Britney in the bottom ?

Savage :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

I guess they want to say papa Jamie would love this to be true, for example, in one way or another

its like an emotional picturesque comparison

it is like a joke of characteristics where all is blown out of proportion